• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .
Tanicius maybe you could trade your South American provinces with Droopy for spanish ones, problem solved.

No comprende;)

uh.. i believe that means you don't understand.

simply put we will partition European Byzantium to the Marian Federation, Ukraine or some weird name he uses, Macedon and the Arabian Caliphate.

... note that Byzantine Nigeria may or may not remain Byzantine.

uh.. i believe that means you don't understand.

simply put we will partition European Byzantium to the Marian Federation, Ukraine or some weird name he uses, Macedon and the Arabian Caliphate.

... note that Byzantine Nigeria may or may not remain Byzantine.

yes thats what I was talking about the first time around, I already assumed that France wasn't going to get anything.

Tanicius maybe you could trade your South American provinces with Droopy for spanish ones, problem solved.

I'm not sure about if this trade would be wise or not. :p

If we're calculating the numbers right, economically the territories are about of the same value, but what about population, resources to tap, etc.? (Ecuador, alone, for instance, has nearly twice Catalonia's population)

We also feel it would be betraying the Neo Incans, who entrusted us with protecting and serving their people.

I'm not sure about if this trade would be wise or not. :p

If we're calculating the numbers right, economically the territories are about of the same value, but what about population, resources to tap, etc.? (Ecuador, alone, for instance, has nearly twice Catalonia's population)

We also feel it would be betraying the Neo Incans, who entrusted us with protecting and serving their people.

you know im surprised you have no comment about my future plans.

you know im surprised you have no comment about my future plans.

We do not want to risk alienating any parties; we are currently focused on improving acceptance of the Neo Incan acquisition.

We do not want to risk alienating any parties; we are currently focused on improving acceptance of the Neo Incan acquisition.

...good enough. out of character news

i have decided to implement a partial restart of my nation. basically i will surrender all of my European African and Asian territories to this set up:

and i will partially restart my nation as the Byzantine Republic of Brazil (Byzantium for short), the map thus follows:

now... once the claims to Brazil is complete, i will post my (final version, modernized and that) of my countries profiles.

all current treaties are still in effect UNLESS otherwise stated by other people.

..unfortunately since it is land locked, our navies will be docked at various ANTIEDO ports until i claim a coastal territory. particularly Malta.

wait i noticed Malta was never shown. it will go to the Marian Federation.

Mad Man said:
At least my province will be well protected in the mean time, also you should give your Nigerian claims to Britain as it was once there's.

All Nigerian territories are Transferred to Britain.

French Guiana will host the Brazilian Navy until you get your port.

edit: you might want to update your map of South America

French Guiana will host the Brazilian Navy until you get your port.

edit: you might want to update your map of South America

alright, thank you. mind you its a rather large navy. 63 capital ships.

and, yeah, sorry about the outdated map.

At least my province will be well protected in the mean time, also you should give your Nigerian claims to Britain as it was once there's.

alright, thank you. mind you its a rather large navy. 63 capital ships

Hang on a sec. What do you mean by capital ships? Generally, these are considered to be battleships, battlecruisers, some larger heavy cruisers, and aircraft carriers. IRL, there are currently only 38 aircraft carriers in service worldwide, and 31 cruisers (all types), also worldwide. Even the Imperial Japanese Navy at the height of World War II only had 11 battleships and 21 fleet carriers. The expense to build maintain 63 capital ships, especially if they're high-end ones, in addition to the other ships, a very large conventional army, and the cost to modernize your infrastructure and industries would easily cripple your country.

They are called "capital ships" for a reason. There's a limit to how many you can have without destroying yourself.

I just noticed something else, The Old Byzantine Empire controlled the strait of Gibraltar, what happens to this territory?

Top Bottom