• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Imperium Offtopicum VI

We don't see it as unfair. We are simply allowing the people of the UFNSCP to move on with their lives. Wars happen, yes even for conquest. Get over it.

And they should be punished for it. Far more New Englanders have died in the war compared to the UFNSCP. Can they move on with their lives if life had been snuffed out of them in the early morning of the outbreak of the war?

I find this unlikely.

The UFNSCP purposely targeted New England because it was isolationist. If New England had an intricate web of MDPs like its other neighbors did, the war wouldn't have started.

Why should we encourage this insane theocracy to stay an insane theocracy?

The same reason Denmark is allowed to exist in Europe.

Trust me Dommy I'm building Nukes too :) for deterrence purposes seeing as the world is going to hell. ;-)

Finally, a good fight to watch in the interwar period.

Go Americans, go and slaughter one another over petty squabbles that don't mean anything in the long run!

:popcorn:

New England, being sane, naturally has control over Christians, being the most Christian nation in existance. i see no issue with that.

he told me earlier that I need to let Christians worship in peace or else, then Japan said that New england shouldn't criticize another theocracy

Can you skp to the part that says he demanded you let Christians worship? Because you say or else but given the fact that New England hasn't....you know, attacked you, I think that's a non-factor.

USFNCP randomly invaded for no reason stated, and caused much bloodshed, murder and theft. It should be punished. I propose the Treaty of Fortaleza:

1) USFNCP has to pay LH 5 LP and 5 XP each turn for 10 turns.
2) USFNCP loses any one territory, of LH's choice.
3) USFNCP acknowledges that they started the war for no reason.
4) All nukes controlled by the USFNCP are immediately dismantled.
5) The real Chuck Norris is acknowledged to have died many years ago.

I also encourage a Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty for everyone. I have no nukes to dismantle myself.

maybe because you are more or less, north korea? cult personallity, facism, you probabaly have a military first policy.

why do people hate Denmark, they act like its North Korea,

Denmark is much like the North Korea of Europe. Juuust sayin'

People have been calling Denmark "the North Korea of Europe" since 2102. You have the only ultra-Fascist/military first nation in Europe. You also have a cult of personality and heavily regulated borders like North Korea....

OOC:
The Emperor is MOST Displeased.

Correcting your quote there :p :OOC

Carthage is of the opinion that countless proposed treaties is not the awnser, and a single treaty should be negotiated. We also feel that denmark should not be treated in a similar way to the historical North Korea, but their similar policies do tend to provoke that reaction.

DT
Carthaginian :)

Treaty of Mathis

1. the UFNSCP will take responsibility for the war.
2. the aforementioned nation will donate 1 LP and 1 XP to New England for 5 turns.
3. the same Aforementioned nation must never make another Agressive war.
4. all nations. return to prewar borders.

i believe this is the most fair agreement anyone can ask for.

Top Bottom