Lords of the Rising Sun (Pre-NES)

Oh, hello. ;)

Still waiting on all the people previously mentioned!

kkmo, what did you edit in the stats on Friday?

If I remember correctly: No actual stats. I simply added, changed, or removed the names of players next to the names of clans, for ease of inter-player communication.

Why?

If stats had been changed, I would want to look at them again. :)

My koku question was more aimed towards my ending stats (stats for next turn) if I invested that amount into the economy. (Since I assume I update my own stats.)

I am still a little confused, but I will send what I have already done, if there are any mistakes, I will gladly learn from them when you point them out.

Then you would take 10% of your current amount: which is your current koku x .10, and the result of that being added to your current amount = your new amount for Turn 3.

Orders Needed
Thlayli
Espoir
Japanrocks12

Sorry...I literally just got back from being on vacation with virtually zero internet. If you can give me a day, I can scrape together decent orders.

No problem. It is going to take me a while to finish writing the update, any way.

Sorry...I literally just got back from being on vacation with virtually zero internet. If you can give me a day, I can scrape together decent orders.
Don't make him rush kkmo, i have a set of orders for him that i can send now.

Don't make him rush kkmo, i have a set of orders for him that i can send now.

I lol'd. Perhaps he could write a story about Uesugi inadequacies to match the supposed Satomi inadequacies. or something. :p

[20:56] <%fc> has thlayli sent orders
[20:56] <@Thlayli> orders WILL be in tomorrow.
[20:56] <@Thlayli> no
[20:56] <%fc> oh
[20:56] <+Anonymoose> sure they will
[20:56] <@Kraznaya> :<
[20:56] <@Thlayli> we swears

I signed up to this site specifically to play these NES games. I even joined a couple. But none of them have updated in weeks. Is this normal for NESes?

I mean, at this rate we'll be playing this game in real time with every week passing in the real world a week passes in the game world.

Any progress on the update?

I have not received all orders (specifically, orders from a very large, important clan). That's all I'll say. I know I can NPC, but I want to feel like people are still interested enough to send me orders.

Top Bottom