NESing Guide

Is there a guide to rebelling? If not, I think a couple of us should get together and crank one out....

Gits...

;)

Yea, well i wanted Egypt back :(

:cry: ok...:(

If someone does not know what a rebellion is, I don't think they would do particularly well in an NES anyway. ;) Rebellions don't require explanation. A guide to how to rebel, maybe, but explaining what they are? Silly.

Spread propoganda, send diplomacy to neighboring nations for help, and pray.

What's wrong with a religious communism? It's possible, depending on the religion of course.

I dont share my pasta with anyone.

Stop the spam please. If you have some concrete info to post, do it, I will incorporate it into the guide.

Ah, but we are, we are.

Useful link, but it really belongs in the map thread. ;)

Those guys have a few good TLs, but most of them aren't really good NES setups. That, and they like exact timelines, down to the day, instead of a more story like setup.

Hmm, one of those guys has steampunk gerbils of doom. We may be more similar than we suspect. :p

Wow. I knew the forum, but not the maps. They have a perfect map for me to use on a BNA NES.

With my copy of The Art of War sitting next to me and getting mildly bored of rewriting things that other people have pretty much said already in the rules, I hereby endorse Sun Tzu as a military authority for you to emulate, because my methods are superior and are connected with a much more skilled practitioner of war. :p

With my copy of The Art of War sitting next to me and getting mildly bored of rewriting things that other people have pretty much said already in the rules, I hereby endorse Sun Tzu as a military authority for you to emulate, because my methods are superior and are connected with a much more skilled practitioner of war. :p

Who, Clauswitz, that idiot? :lol:

Top Bottom