None Shall Pass 3 [Game Thread]

But at the same time the SW mafia and town are still in opposition to eachother. Lynching LotR town just gives the SW mafia more time to snowball. LotR is all but dead, no use wasting lynches on them.

Well, I suppose that depends on how you define "limited recruitment opportunities", as mentioned in post #4. Also, if you don't lynch people, then it's up to Luke or Darth Maul, right?

I was wondering when that was going to come up. I am a blocker, yes, but I block people's passive abilities, not their active abilities. Now, I know they exist, because of my power, but I don't know if anyone has them or even if people would notice them being gone. Your not even noticing my visiting you last night clearly indicates one of three things:

1) You have no passive powers
2) People don't notice when I visit them
3) People do and you're hiding this for some reason

I have no passive ability

still, strange of you to only mention this NOW

Visorslash, ostensibly Arakhor blocked you two nights ago. Did you get any notification of this (aside from the conversion PM of course :p )

visor said he was blocked n4 but that would make no sense if arakhor is passive blocker

kaboom

However, Azza was convinced he watched Arakhor visiting Martin on N4. There must be something like randomizer at play.

still, strange of you to only mention this NOW

You've thought I was scummy pretty much all game and, believe me, how would you explain being able to block people's passive abilities without sounding weird, at the very least? I was hoping that someone would finally mention that they noticed that their ability had paused for a night.

visor said he was blocked n4 but that would make no sense if arakhor is passive blocker

Well, as Spaceman keeps saying, there's a lot of blockers in this game. I wouldn't be surprised if Visorslash was targeted by an active blocker as well. He keeps complaining about it after all.

but where do these "blocks" keep coming from

no one sees them. No one says they do them. They just...happen?

Bsmith died really early. I inherently haven't really remembered what jarrema said he did or how his faction worked, whatever, but I have to assume an early mafia death really hurt the SW cult. It limits whether the faction can kill AND recruit at the same time, I am guessing (or kill and have a scan for recruitment or something)

darth maul apparently is claiming he is the witch king equivalent. maybe Luke has been getting blocked, maybe Luke just dedicated some time to recruitment, I don't know. Maybe SW mafia had a third person or a successful recruit as early as n1

but what IS happening is things are not adding up.

vote: arakhor

the criticism of Al sips (and visor) is they keep getting "blocked" yet no one seems to be doing the blocking......[granted al sips is a heresay thing from martinluther, but he said he was blocked n1 and then if we take martinluther at face value n2]

then of course al sips is a scum [LOTR] but we can wait on him a second if we intelligently figure out other stuff

Relooking at just the "neighborhood" of posts around the martin luther/al sipsclar thing because of remake's post:

1) al sipsclar what is your scan
2) ML directly claimed bulletproof as treebeard so there is that. Does put arakhor into proper context, especially if LUKE OR DARTH MAUL ARE ACTUALLY VIGILANTE ALIGNED COMPARABLE TO THE WITCH KING
3) what did choxorn do and why did visorslash say he knows what choxorn did n2? Visor is not a watcher or tracker or scanner that knows such stuff

then the next followups are needed:

1) followup with results from lohrenswald
2) another person's results
3) who lied to azzaman
4) who lied about gondor

About the 4th point, that was me. Not intentional though. Just confusion in a conversation with Tak. Probably the reason Takhisis got killed too.

i think that actually covers 1-4 for me good enough for me, and then 1-2 from the first list. choxorn thing is kind of minor

but mmm n3 and n4 we have to account for the SW mafia kills, unless they [or POSSIBLY even 1 member] were preoccupied with conversion results. Plus last night, as spaceman points out he apparently is unaccounted for on nights with luke kills (n1 n5), and the only claim is a weak one of failing on spaceman last night.

heck could have been redirected or whatever n4 but ML claimed a bulletproof.

but what IS happening is things are not adding up.

So, I need to die for that, despite answering all your questions? Thanks.

well forgive me for being ignorant, but I don't know what you did n1 and I also don't necessarily have to believe spaceman

but were you blocked n2 n3?
were you attempting to go visorslash but wound up on ML n4?
did you fail a passive block n5 on spaceman?

those sync up very strongly with a luke role, and we have darth maul identifying himself and saying he is the town vig [of course, he could be converted, but we have accountability]

SW town has such a massive head start here, piecing things together I believe solves the game

For instance, I was tracked/watched on n1 and n3 doing stuff so I cannot be luke.

I was active-blocked on Nights 2 & 3, yes. I definitely aimed at Visorslash on N4, because I even told Spaceman specifically beforehand that I was going to do that.

Whilst I passive-blocked Spaceman last night, why would my failing to do so align with me being Luke? Surely, my being Luke would require me to be either flat-out lying about targeting Spaceman or somehow be in two places at once, given that Luke killed Martin last night.

Yea i'm saying you are flat out lying and also king morgan was the night kill (though mistakes are not quite as scummy)

And as much as i hate to say it, visorslash's thing is kind of mirrored so...meh

I was active-blocked on Nights 2 & 3, yes. I definitely aimed at Visorslash on N4, because I even told Spaceman specifically beforehand that I was going to do that.

Whilst I passive-blocked Spaceman last night, why would my failing to do so align with me being Luke? Surely, my being Luke would require me to be either flat-out lying about targeting Spaceman or somehow be in two places at once, given that Luke killed Martin last night.

I can confirm that Arakhor was supposed to block Visor N4, and that I agreed with that. It was supposed to verify Arakhor's night action which it evidently did not.

... given that Luke killed Martin last night.

Actually, it was KingMorgan who died last night, according to Zack's post. My mistake.

did you fail a passive block n5 on spaceman?

Further to this, our gracious host informed me that I successfully blocked Spaceman, but that doesn't help prove anything if Spaceman has no passive powers to lose or if people don't feel it happening.

As a question, how many people died before we realised that the towns were mirrored? Someone amongst the LotR dead is likely to have had my passive block, for instance.

IF, landlubber, jht, Arakhor, why the votes?

I found Al Sips suspicious from Day 2 or so, and he made a comment on Day 1 about ring control measures so he could have something to do with the ring or he could be a wolf trying to minimize its impact. Plus he's guaranteed to be LOTR while Arakhor isn't guaranteed to be a wolf.

I'd be fine with an Arakhor lynch though; passive ability blocker is about the scummiest claim I can think of.

I'd be fine with an Arakhor lynch though; passive ability blocker is about the scummiest claim I can think of.

You wonder why I was loath to bring it up.

Top Bottom