1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

NOTW LII - The Immortals II [Game Thread - Concluded]

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by Sprig, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Catharsis

Catharsis catch u on the flip scythe

- I'm going to stick my neck out a bit further than I should on Day 1 and say that spaceman leans the most townie to me, so far...

He's either townie or very ballsy scum, that's how I read it at the moment, for seemingly attempting to disrupt the prevailing vote with such ferocity, and with so little gain for himself.

Unless he's my scumbuddy of course, trying to save me! But if you're voting for spaceman because you think he's my scumbuddy... I've got three votes already, why on earth would you step to him first?

I'm not removing my accusation from the shaman until he admits that he's a moss-covered lunatic with cauldron rash, but FoS: Backwards Logic and FoS: Autolycus and you can consider those to be a pair of very dangerous fingers indeed!

2. Askthepizzaguy

Askthepizzaguy Know the Dark Side

The adept is lost in his studies of magic, barely taking notice of the proceedings.

3. Takhisis

Takhisis la la la la la

:ninja:
    It is a type of cheese magician. I point my Nunchuks of Suspicion at you, KingMorgan-san!
    If I may be so bold, KingMorgan-san, I should correct your ill-usage of the words 'a lot'.
    My plans are not evil. I am here simply to show to you the superiority of ninjutsu, compared to some inferior forces of magic such as primitive, caveman-like shamanism. Unfortunately, these mana orbs are quite fragile, of inferior workmanship. I was naive enough to think that these trinkets would be of a construction comparable to that of our own craftsmen.
    A witty response, Catharsis-san. I recommend that you invite us all to have lobster at a fine eating establishment.
    In other words, you are skeptical of the possibility of me being an Enemy, but this BSmith whom you suspect might be somehow trying to save me… so you vote for me to die instead of him. You are outing yourself with your pathetic attempts at explanations, spaceman-kun.
    Studying is a worthy activity, my farinaceous, wheaten friend. But not quite adventurous. Why do you not behave in character? This is most suspicious behaviour.

4. spaceman98

spaceman98 Plotting something

unvote: vote: BSmith... if my theory is correct, he is also scum, so might as well. If anything, he is more likely to be evil, since a decisive mislynch helps our enemies, even if it isn't intended to save one of them.

5. choxorn

choxorn Watermelon Headcrab

The Cunning Conjuror suddenly speaks up.

That vote change by spaceman98 is incredibly flinchy. It looks like he only did it because Takhisis asked why spaceman was voting for him instead of BSmith and now he's scrambling back to cover his arse.

Well, good sir, your arse is not covered. I can see it from here.

Seriously, pull your pants up, dude.

6. Takhisis

Takhisis la la la la la

choxorn-san appears to be making a sound judgement of spaceman-kun's behaviour. Now, the question is, should be lynch scummy BSmith-san or flinchy spaceman-kun?

7. Askthepizzaguy

"Neither."

The adventurous adept returns to his studies.

8. Takhisis

Takhisis la la la la la

It is highly uncharacteristic for a poster such as our wheaten friend to refrain from posting. What ails you, my good man? What hide you?

9. Askthepizzaguy

The adept points to the bloodied, deceased body on the floor.

"Death."

10. Sprig

Sprig めんどくさい

Midday Two

The Adept raised a good point and the Council hastened to remove Zack's body from the chamber. The Druid in particular was keen to remove the body from the Necromancers longing stares and the Thaumataurge made sure she did a good job of cleaning up the blood, least it sets of the Warlock off.

Tally:

Catharsis – (Visorslash; Winston Hughes; BSmith1068)
    bSmith – (KingMorgan; spaceman98)
    Spaceman98 – (Backwards Logic; Autolycus; choxorn)
    Visorslash – (Catharsis)

None - (Askthepizzaguy; Darth Feather; Jarrema; Kennigit; Takhisis)

11. Jarrema

Jarrema Master Voter

I think Takhisis should explain what ninja is doing among magic wielders.

12. Jarrema

Jarrema Master Voter

13. choxorn

Good heavens, have we travelled back in time?

14. Sprig

Sprig めんどくさい

15. choxorn

Good to see that temporal anomaly has been corrected.

Now, spaceman, how do you respond to the charges against you?

16. spaceman98

spaceman98 Plotting something

That I flinched? I have been saying for a while before I changed my vote that I would be
    so me switching was hardly unprecendented. Moreover, there were votes on BSmith, but not on Takhisis, so at that point, given that I believe my theory to be correct, voting for BSmith was a more reasonable decision. Admittedly, Takhisis's statement did partially convince me to change my vote, as I realized that an evil BSmith would have incentive to call for a bandwagon, even if Takhisis wasn't mafia (and as I said before
    ).

Have I responded to your satisfaction?

17. BSmith1068

BSmith1068 Deity Retired Moderator

I find it hard to believe that no one wants one of these:
    I have one available for the low, low price of one of these:

18. Jarrema

Jarrema Master Voter

I would gladly get one of these:

but I have nothing else in exchange

19. Darth Feather

Darth Feather Sith Lord

Is one of them Raw? I remember in my youth, I had some raw mana, and I tried to change it into something. Because I was so great, it immediatly worked (most youths these days are not that good anymore)

I accuse Takhisis. He clearly polluted the air orb, destroying it.

20. BSmith1068

BSmith1068 Deity Retired Moderator

I would like an air orb, in exchange for a fire one. Although I could take a raw one in exchange for the fire should anyone have one of those...