NotW XLI: Chronomancy Redux [Sign-Up Thread]

this needs to be continually bumped until the last person is in.

Last Chronomancer game was fantastic, can't wait for this one.

Very well. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I will graciously, and humbly, volunteer to sign up to join this game twice. It's unprecedented, perhaps even illegal, but that is a sacrifice I am willing to make.

I would support you, but only if given ability to double-vote you :)

All votes aginst Pizza count double!

Would it be possible to start this with only 29, or do you need 30?

If you need 30, now might be the time for invite-spamming, for ATPG to go drag people here from the org.

Yay! When does it start?

I cast my Night action for Night One here.

NIGHTKILL: RENATA.

No ...

Kill Backwards Logic, he's tastier. Plus it might actually add a day or two to him getting out of the piranha thing.

Takhisis, you fool! When posting your night orders in the thread, you always call them vigkills!!! Now choxorn and I are totally screwed! :cry::deadhorse::rotfl:

I can't be killed until all my followers are dead, and I can convert one player every night, so while you two are sacrificed I'll secretly convert two people and then resume my killings.

Don't worry, I have the ability "Hiding in Plain Sight," which enables me to remain alive for several more days, despite being one of the most suspicious people in the game.

No ...

Kill Backwards Logic, he's tastier. Plus it might actually add a day or two to him getting out of the piranha thing.

:lol:

chox, Auto. We have to defend ourselves. This TheForestAuro person insists on calling us 'evil scum'.

Whoops, I posted that on the thread instead of our QT…

So many scumbags, so little time ...

Top Bottom