Obama = the Antichrist?

I don't consider him to be a true christian, even though he claims to be a member of some bizarre "church". He's at least a heretic.

Heretics should not bother to speak about heretics.

Heretics don't consider themselves to be heretics.:D

Of course, but that doesn't make them any less heretical. :) My point stands.

I havn't read the bible, but from what I understand doesn't suggesting that Obama is the antichrist automatically prove he isn't the antichrist? Because the antichrist is supposed to be universally loved and all.

The poeple saying he is like to think that they are more wise and abke to see through the sherade.

I havn't read the bible, but from what I understand doesn't suggesting that Obama is the antichrist automatically prove he isn't the antichrist? Because the antichrist is supposed to be universally loved and all.

I do not see anyone actually believing it.

I'm sure that Matthew 7 says something about declaring others to be heretics.
Though it's always funny when Zarn and Bill do it, so they get a pass.

Of course, but that doesn't make them any less heretical. :) My point stands.
My point is valid also. I consider Barrack Hussein Obama to be a heretic.

buuut you havent said why, oh great decider of heresy.

I don't have to, my religion is my personal thing. And I didn't decide anything for other people, everyone can believe anything he/she wants.

I'm sure if he gave a damn about you, that he would feel that you are too. With vastly more just cause.
So what's your problem? Everyone can think whatever he likes.

I don't have to, my religion is my personal thing. And I didn't decide anything for other people, everyone can believe anything he/she wants.

If your religion is your own "personal thing", then that most likely means that you are not very religious, or don't know much about your religion. Either that, or your views are most likely heretical as they would be considered as such if you explained them.

So what's your problem? Everyone can think whatever he likes.

Of course they can. However using such a pathetic excuse as not liking the church some public figure attends as a way of spreading hate against them is pathetic, small minded, and evil. :rolleyes:

Of course they can. However using such a pathetic excuse as not liking the church some public figure attends as a way of spreading hate against them is pathetic, small minded, and evil. :rolleyes:

Yes, I'm evil. And that means I have no right to my own opinion. Only good people like yourself have that right. The rest of us (evil people) belong to the gulag.
P.S. Sure, I'm a heretic because I offended His Holliness Barrack Hussein Obama.

If your religion is your own "personal thing", then that most likely means that you are not very religious, or don't know much about your religion. Either that, or your views are most likely heretical as they would be considered as such if you explained them.
So I HAVE to give you a full account of my religious feelings, activities etc.? How very secular of you...

Top Bottom