Political Compass II

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth: (1.1,-5.5). I appear to have been drifting rightwards recently... still remorsely libertarian though.

My new standing, not much different from my old one.

Economic Left/Right: -3.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.10

My leftwards shift is probably from taking Environmental Science.

L/R: -7.12
L/A: -3.95
A hard shift to the left. Considering all that's happened, I'm not really surprised. My parents would have a heart attack if they saw my answers.

My parents would have a hard attack if they saw my answers.
...or your spelling.

As usual, I'll make up some numbers. How about L/R -4.71, L/A +6.27?

I retook the test once again, and shifted to the left a couple of points. And down a bit:
Economic Left/Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.49

"The Troubles"- lasting from the late 1960s (1966 is usually offered as the start), and continuing until the Good Friday Agreement of 1998 when the Provisional IRA ended their campaign, although the major Loyalist factions, as well as some Republican factions, continued to operate until the late 2000s, and some minor factions still operate to this day.

Not so; a great variety of firearms, including bolt-action rifles, revolver pistols and double-barrelled shotguns are permitted with the appropriate licenses. Most such weapons are "working guns", which is to say they are used by farmers, game-keepers, hunting lodges, and so forth. In Northern Ireland it is also possible to obtain a license for reasons of self-defence, if one can demonstrate the necessity of such a weapon to police (a result of the aforementioned conflict).

So other than in North Ireland, the UK doesn't allow firearms for self-defense.

Meh, I prefer the US system. Each to his own I guess.

Conservative/Progressive score: 3
Capitalist Purist/Social Capitalist score: 4
Libertarian/Authoritarian score: 3
Pacifist/Militarist score: 12

You better hope I never lead the Army!

When I get elected president, I'll put you in command of the army, then we can take out North Korea!:)

When I get elected president, I'll put you in command of the army, then we can take out North Korea!:)

I want to be president to. I'm going to take over Canada and Skwink is already on my side. :smug:

EDIT: I'll also follow the goals of the taco party.

These tests are too US centric, it's ridiculous

I want to be president to. I'm going to take over Canada and Skwink is already on my side. :smug:

EDIT: I'll also follow the goals of the taco party.

I'll pick you as my VP;)

As for invading Canada: http://www.invadecanada.us/

These tests are too US centric, it's ridiculous

Actually, Political Compass is too European centric. And the European system is basically comparing moderates to radical leftists. Actual right-wing ideas aren't represented until like five or six points to the right. Of course, the test is buggy as well, moderates will get -2 scores and lefties will get +2 scores.

Its ridiculous.

May I quote John Adams, "The Vice President is the most useless position ever conceived in the brains of men." (Something like that) ;) See ya in the election of 2032!

Not true anymore though. See you in 2032 though!

(Ironically we both turn 35 within a year of each other;))

Of course, we won't get a single vote from CFC;)

Sure we will! As I said before me and Skwink had a similar discussion and he said he'll be on my side when my presidential election comes around cause I'm going to make him my Head General in the attack on Canada.

In all seriousness though, why would we attack Canada? Liberate the People who are imprisoned under hate speech laws? If you want wars THAT bad, the left will start calling Bush a peacelover;)

In all seriousness though, why would we attack Canada? Liberate the People who are imprisoned under hate speech laws? If you want wars THAT bad, the left will start calling Bush a peacelover;)

Because I want to be able to drive throught the US to get to Canada.

1) Stop the spam-fest.
2) You'll never be elected president.
3) Even if you do, I'll go to Mars.
4) John Adams was a terrible president, why quote from him? VP serves the job of being temporary president when the current president dies or something.
5) All political tests are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too focused on the USA.
6) You use too many wink smilies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom