Political Compass III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Economic: -1.12
Social: -5.64

The American-ness of the test is showing. I'm usually in the right camp by German metrics (though drifting left over the last years), and I hate to see my socially liberal attitude labeled as libertarian :rolleyes:

Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.23

I would have never guessed I'm left of the y axis.

Economic Left/Right: -2.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59

Holy bejesus I've made a massive jump to the left since the last time I took this.

I think it was because this time around, I was more inclined to use the "Strongly Disagree/Agree" than before.

Economic Left/Right: -7.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.44

I wonder if they will ever update any of the questions on this test. I remember the same questions on this test like 5 years ago.

Economic Left/Right: -8.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.36

Wow, that economic score isn't usually so...'low'? Usually I get -6 or so.

My latest political compass scores:

Economic Left/Right: 0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.38

My previous scores (taken from my signature, which I suppose I'll now change):
Economic Left/Right: 0.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.23

I not sure if the change of the economic axis means much, as I tend to fluctuate near the axis. I started out slightly further right than that, moved about that far left for a short time, was dead center for a while, and now am almost back. The change in the other axis may mark a more significant trend. I started out at about a -2 there and seem to become slightly more libertarian each time. This seems to be the largest jump yet though.

Economic Left/Right: -6.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.95

Moved back to the left after drifting around -1, -6, for a while.

Economic Left/Right: 1.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.97

about right where I always am. Not much support for this quadrant:sad:

I'm mostly left economically, especially with cracking down severely on free trade globalization and corporate corruption. Not left on social issues because I see that just as a ploy by the elite to get lower income people to vote against their economic interest.

Why not link to the earlier threads in the OP please?

My Bad. I'll add thread two to the OP now.

Not thread one, though, because so many threads have been named "Political Compass" I'm not sure which one or how many of them I should link to. :p

Mine:

Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.33

Good to see more purples, but not too many, that would compromise our robust individualist ethos! We might have to start relying on each other, which would be against The Pyramid of Greatness.

Spoiler :

Not left on social issues because I see that just as a ploy by the elite to get lower income people to vote against their economic interest.

What? This makes no sense. Being right wing socially is arguably a ploy to get poor people to vote for the elite, not the other way round.

You wouldn't let the gays marry, the stoners smoke, or the irresponsible have an abortion because its all a ploy to get poor people to vote for the rich?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom