• Big Bopper - USSR Flag Animated Leaderhead

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Balthasar

Wise Man
Okay, next up, our annual
LEADERHEAD OF THE YEAR 2013 POLL

To Present the nominations, please welcome last year's winner, Supa's Chthulu Priest (applause)
Hello, pathetic humans. This year you could only scrounge up two leaderheads for your Leaderhead of the Year Contest. I want you to know that I had nothing - nothing! - to do with that. I did not think I would have to curse you, because the one you call "R8XFT" has been elevated! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You puny humans are unworthy of even these two fine creations! Look, and be humbled by these nominations for Leaderhead of the Year:​

Wuhjah - Pixar Leaderheads

Big Bopper - USSR Flag Animated Leaderhead

And the winner is....Wuhjah's Pixar Leaderheads! (applause)(applause)

___________________________________________________________________________________
C3C&C Best of the Year 2013 Polls:

PCX of the Year 2013
Leaderhead of the Year 2013
Unit of the Year 2013
Map of the Year 2013
Mod/Scenario of the Year 2013

for me, the Soviet flag :cool:
Big Bopper - USSR Flag Animated Leaderhead

Wotan49
:old:

Congratulations, Wuhjah. They're very inventive, I love them.

Balthasar > For half a second, I was confused and wondered what the heck this monster from the deep was doing in the 2013 thread. :D

Thank you all who voted for the Pixar leaderhead. :trophy: Thanks for all the supportive comments. And thanks to Big Bopper for giving us a contest.

Big Bopper's flag LH is an infinitely more useful leaderhead, but this time outlandish wins the day.

I hope to have more leaderheads for the Cinemod in the future. So I will look forward to meeting again at the end of '14.

p.s. I guess I have to go back to work on the 4th era for this Pixar LH, since Supa's Chthulu Priest wouldn't even include it in the contest... :lol:

Top Bottom