Post Feb 1st 2013 - bugs - Single Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rogue are attacking a atletlist with odds of 10%, when i put autohunt to only fight over 60%.

My save is attached. I use SVN 4709.

I assume you mean the rogue near Thebes? Does he attack the Atlatlist on the hill for you? When I play the next turn he moves into Thebes rather than make that attack - are you seeing him make the attack immediately from the save (on that turn)?

Tales of Salt water crocodile can be used to build Governor's menagery (I think it's a bug)
Tales of Humpbak Whale is the only tales not tradable

Fix will be on the SVN soonish.

I cant build Tamed animal, even if I have what is needed :s

They are all currently set to a cost of -1 which means you can't build them but you can get them for free from the Biodome.

As I said elsewhere these units need some work to balance them with C2C tis has not happened. Mostly it is giving them the correct combat stuff.

I'm playing SVN rev 4711. I researched the Mesopotamian tech, however I did not get a Great Prophet to found the religion (Divine Prophets are on). I haven't played in a while, but have Divine Prophets been effectively removed or is this a bug?

I used my espionnage to destroy a Castle Gatehouse, but I still cant attack the city
I used another one to destroy the Moat, but his effect are still here too...
I've noticed the same, and this seems to be another case where the effect kicks in only in the next round (or on reload, but I haven't tested this).

I assume you mean the rogue near Thebes? Does he attack the Atlatlist on the hill for you? When I play the next turn he moves into Thebes rather than make that attack - are you seeing him make the attack immediately from the save (on that turn)?

yes, the turn after the save the rogue attacks, what configuration of auto hunt you use?

Founded Hellenism but can not use GP to get Holy Shrine in Holy City (or any city for that matter)

So I got Sculpture tech thinking I needed it. Still no go. And in addition to this I can not build Gymnasium or Temple in any city I've spread Hellenism too.

Caananism is flourishing though.

Did perphaps the new additions bump Hellenism's "stuff" out of the list of build items for this religion?
Has a size limit been added to a Holy City?

Screen shots below.

JosEPh

I'm playing SVN rev 4711. I researched the Mesopotamian tech, however I did not get a Great Prophet to found the religion (Divine Prophets are on). I haven't played in a while, but have Divine Prophets been effectively removed or is this a bug?

Must just be that we need to use the firstfreeprophet tag on the Mesopotamian tech... I thought all those had been updated correctly though... sigh.

Founded Hellenism but can not use GP to get Holy Shrine in Holy City (or any city for that matter)

So I got Sculpture tech thinking I needed it. Still no go. And in addition to this I can not build Gymnasium or Temple in any city I've spread Hellenism too.

Caananism is flourishing though.

Did perphaps the new additions bump Hellenism's "stuff" out of the list of build items for this religion?
Has a size limit been added to a Holy City?

Screen shots below.

JosEPh

Unless I did something wrong this morning when I let the GP build the Canaanite shrine it should be fine. I was able to.

I've noticed the same, and this seems to be another case where the effect kicks in only in the next round (or on reload, but I haven't tested this).

On next turn for Moat. Not a big deal, just strange
But for the other one, not even the load help me

And not a bug, but maybe Castle Gatehouse is too powerful? Need 25 when ennemies' city have sometimes 200 more defense... And with Ecnomics, you are suddenly really vulnerable against civ without it

And here come a save. Mailed Knight cant attack Addis Ababa. On all others cities, it's write I cant because of this building, on this one, nothing explain why I cant attack it

Attachments

• demos castlegate.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 48
CTD:

NEW start NEW game, no turns yet. SVN 4713, No viewports.

I didnt like the starting plot so i deleted the starting units while in the WB it always says then do you want to continue, end game or start a NEW civ, i choose a new civ, and poof CTD, it should not happen, it should put you in a different civs spot. (This always worked before) Also sometimes when i go "back" from being in the WB it ALSO CTD???

It is because i have to low of civs? But it still doesnt explain the WB CTD then.

Minidump and savedgame (start)

On next turn for Moat. Not a big deal, just strange
But for the other one, not even the load help me

And not a bug, but maybe Castle Gatehouse is too powerful? Need 25 when ennemies' city have sometimes 200 more defense... And with Ecnomics, you are suddenly really vulnerable against civ without it

And here come a save. Mailed Knight cant attack Addis Ababa. On all others cities, it's write I cant because of this building, on this one, nothing explain why I cant attack it

Thanks for the example. Testing a fix now - should be pushed to SVN shortly. This will fix the fact that minimum defense levels (to allow attack) given by buildings (castle gatehouse in this case) is permanently sticky (unless you do a modifier rebuild).

It is not a fix to the (more general) issue that changing things that effect pathing (or which this and the moat are both examples) will not take effect until the following turn (or a reload). However, I am also looking at that (I understand it generally, but the fix is less trivial), and if I can find an easy solution I'll push that to SVN also today.

Default (which is 50% odds I think, so if anything would make it MORE likely to attack).

Happens again, my rogue enter shaka boundaries and keep try to fight even with 0% odds.

I dont understand what happen, but can i suggest a option (like autopatrol) to autohunt dont enter borders of enemy or neutral?

Myth of the Dragon does not require the Palace although most (all?) other (land-)myths do.

Still, after Updating to SVN 4715 can Not use GP to get Holy Shrine for Hellenism in Holy City it was founded in. The Icon in the Holy Shrine row is either Not there (the one I thought it was is darkened) or disabled. I click on each icon and none responded.

There is a problem. Save attached

EDIT: Found reason, City is not Size 6. Maybe City Size should be removed as you have No Choice Which City will be Founding City. Unrealistic limitation to make Founding cities be size 6.

JosEPh

CTD on end turn. Unfortunately this happened during an auto-play session so I don't have the exact save, but maybe the dump will help.

Attachments

• MiniDump.7z
    10.9 KB · Views: 41
V28
Some Resource Icons are still misidentified. For example: Coal & Oil show up as 'Food' Resources.

Under the current SVN 4718, i am NOT getting this pop-up, the first one was the very first one saying, Welcome to C2C and "Just Have Fun." Is anyone else get this??

Also for the Terrain person:

I get these errors: Flood Plains (red blob) 1nd pic

The forest in the one i have indicated is the one that keeps popping up with the change AIAndy made back a few months ago, i just found it, i believe its because there are 2 or 3 forest now with the same name??? (Not sure thought) 2nd Pic

EDIT: Infact when a NEW forest is built by the core, it now uses the "green" forest one:mad: 3rd pic

EDIT EDIT: Something is seriously wrong NOW with the Rogue units, it appears twice now in the build list??:eek: 4th Pic
Did not happen before last few changes to the SVN???

CTD on end turn. Unfortunately this happened during an auto-play session so I don't have the exact save, but maybe the dump will help.

What rev? Doesn't match my current PDB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom