Pride Week in My Little Town, and Why I Won't be Going

Doesn't offend me except maybe from Australians. Evenn then it's more like a lack of originality showing off that fine world reknowned Aussie intellect.

If you can't laugh at yourself.....

Also in NZ we have this stuff called "water". You can bathe in it or even drink it.
Sheep appreciate good hygiene

What's up with sheeps and rape? The Australians have dirty insinuations about New Zealanders?
I only know that NZ is a major wool exporter.

Well all the dumb crims got shipped to Aussie. Making sheep jokes keeps them entertained. I suppose it's because they can understand them limited as they are due to the heat and ancestry.

I don't mind NZ jokes just try and be original. For example.

Q. "What do you call a nice kind sensitive,man in NZ"?
A. "A tourist"

But they have have to resort to sheep jokes.

Last edited:
Well all the dumb crins got shipped to Aussie. Making sheep jokes keeps them entertained. I suppose it's because they can understand them limited as they are due to the heat and ancestry.

I don't mind NZ jokes just try and be original. For example.

Q. "What do you call a nice kind sensitive,man in NZ"?
A. "A tourist"

TIL the term "crin" :D

Sometimes jokes are all about comfort. You want to wear the ones that are soft and warm, like a sweater.

I think Kyr was onto something though, wasn't he? Kilts are basically stealth zippers.

Sometimes jokes are all about comfort. You want to wear the ones that are soft and warm, like a sweater.

I think Kyr was onto something though, wasn't he? Kilts are basically stealth zippers.
Sheep are soft and warm....

Top Bottom