Progress Thread

A day that I never thought I'd see...lol. Congrats on the progress dudes! Count me in for testing. Downloading now.

Just as I have my exams. Great! I'll make sure to playtest this baby in late january. :ack:

OMGOMGOMG! It's here! Hooray! :D:D:lol:

Downloading now. Will play Imperium as soon as I can.

Should we post problems/errors/bugs/etc here, or will there be a new thread dedicated to that?

Posted a new update. It updates the text folder (for techs and governments), and the governments page in the .biq. Note that although the governments now have entries, they just lay down the basic facts, so if anyone wants to write us some better descriptions, write away! :thumbsup:

And another update! This one fixes the bug with the aircraft, and increases most Space Marine units cost by approximately 15-20 shields.

One thing I'm thinking of doing is to increase all Space Marine HP by +1, to symbolize one of their abilities in the codex. I forget what it is (my SM codex seems to have gone for walkies ATM), but it's something about not needing to fall back... (someone help me out here :blush:)

I'll help with stats, but unfortunately, I can't help w/ graphics, unless you can use Google sketch up to create the models

:bump: The Black Legion are now playeable! Quite a few of their units need to be made (I'm using some SM/IG graphics here and there again, and some units such as the Defiler are completely off)... But the important thing is it is playable!

For the space Marine city name list (I know its a place holder) but how about Command Post Alpha, Command Post Beta, Command Post Gamma... etc, up to Command Post Psi and Command Post Gamma? Would give 24 names for the place holder list instead of one...

I know its early days but the mod looks like it has real potential from what I've seen so far.

Ahm Mr Virote_considon, ive downloaded the main file and the updates n extracted them, when I lunch the scenario it flashes an error while loading that sais there is something missing while reading Pediaicons.text BLDG_ICON_Workshop.
I duno anything about modding but Ive opened the text, found the part and It had
some stuf missing I think, for example the aquaduct BLDG had a part that said single 42 then blablablasmall and blablablalarge, so I copied what was the same with all of them and made a similar blablabla BLDG for workshop small and large, and ive written the 42 and single. Still didnt work, then I looked up the art folder and there wasnt a buildings folder, just a units one, so thats the report on my modding tallent, Come on Big guys help me out what am I to do?

Have you extracted the mod wrong? Make sure there isn't a folder called "WH40K" inside your WH40K folder. If there is, cut the one inside, and paste it over the one outside.

It works now, cool mod, but a hell lot of orcs, Its more like 4000Orksmod as it is,
As for by best wishes, make a Thousand sons civ please, Its not a hell lot to do,
someone already started the rubric marines, and the rest is chaos type anyway so lots of units can be shared for a start, some modification on the dreadnought, spells and the Lord of change can be imported from WHfantasy mod, and youd make a lot of good people very happy.
As for the guy that made the orks, GREAT job, but theres more of a colour than just green.

PS The previously abandoned Thousand sons mod for DOW is revived and almost complete,
RelicNewsforum is the place the guys work and share at.

Top Bottom