Random Rants #63: These Rants Don't Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come by the La Trobe campus, there's plenty here.

Come by the La Trobe campus, there's plenty here.

Takes me at least 90 minutes to get from my house to Bundoora and that's during the middle of the day when public transport stills run with decent frequency. Screw that whole suburb, it's such a pain in the arse to get to.

I can agree with that.

Also I just spoke to the ecuatorian guy and I think we parted in good terms? Kind of? I think I want to cry, I just don't really know if it's cause he hit the nail on the head or because I'm ashamed, cause the latter's been like my only thing that has made me cry in my whole life.

I hate power sockets and the guys who made them in my apartment, too. I curse them every time I have to replace something.

First, they used some sockets that are probably materialized national pride or something, for they are not compatible with anything I can find in a shop.
Second, they left too short cable out.
Third, the wire isolation was probably the hardest available on the market. 2 mm copper wire is not the most flexible thing in the world to start with, but that coating made it feel like steel.

And finally, it is totally inconvenient to deal with all that when it's right over the skirtboard.

I won, but my knees and fingers hurt and my back has officially notified me that it will resign next time I do anything like that to it...

My game (in the link below) is stuck. Frustrating. I can't quite update either until they have a decision on, either...

not self-advertising at *all*

In which we go back to proper arabic numerals, thank you very much, the Romans are deader than disco and even moreso for their Greek cousins.

So... very much alive?

No. Hopefully, the Romans are about as alive as disco - kept up only by filthy and disgusting creeps who obssess about the past?

No. Hopefully, the Romans are about as alive as disco - kept up only by filthy and disgusting creeps who obssess about the past?

In the 1990s there was a disco revival that was house music that laymen called techno.
In the 2010s there is a disco revival that is techno music that laymen are calling house.

Hmm. This proves one thing. Romans and disco are the two things which you can't get away from, and it seems that for some unknown reason everyone wants to imitate them.

(Well, there IS a third things you can't get away from, but it's related to nor Romans nor disco)

>implying house and techno are disco

rant: my SSD is full.

a proper electro magnetic pulse to knock out all of our electricity during my able years
is my secret fantasy
#doitkim!

hasn't happened so far
so is rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom