Random Rants Q': I protest against subtitles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really can't remember well. That game, even though when I was little I consider it the best game ever, but it's also one of the hardest game. I never really went far with that game. Another thing I remember about this game is from the start menu, iirc, you can jump to other stages.

The good old day! I played so many beatem up game back-then, easily my favorite genre, one of it that's common in our arcade is the game called "Final Fight", every arcade during 90s must have that game.

Final Fight was my absolute favorite(not that I ever had the quarters to play it, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) that probably got me originally going on the plot of video games in the first place(so in this particular manner it doesn't matter if I'm right or not :p).
Spoiler in case you care :

I loved the order of operations for the plot if you happened to actually beat it. So you had Damsel in Distress, who had been abducted. You could play as Father, Boyfriend, or Boyfriend's Best Friend, or up to two of those characters at once. The father's ending overrode the other two endings if you won as a team, and he saved his little girl. The boyfriend's ending overrode the best friend's if you beat it together, and he gets the girl. But if you beat the game alone as the boyfriend's best friend, the damsel in distress figures "hose it, you're the only one that came," and she runs off with him instead. I loved that, for whatever reason. :lol:

Last edited:
Moderator Action: Hardly ranting guys.

My comment about the characters wearing chartreuse green could be taken as a rant. I think it looks ridiculous, and wondered if this was some bizarre crossover or homage to Robin Hood (chartreuse is not a color that belongs in any depiction of Robin Hood).

I claim no responsibility for subsequent posts, though. :p

Final Fight was my absolute favorite(not that I ever had the quarters to play it, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) that probably got me originally going on the plot of video games in the first place(so in this particular manner it doesn't matter if I'm right or not :p).
Spoiler in case you care :

I loved the order of operations for the plot if you happened to actually beat it. So you had Damsel in Distress, who had been abducted. You could play as Father, Boyfriend, or Boyfriend's Best Friend, or up to two of those characters at once. The father's ending overrode the other two endings if you won as a team, and he saved his little girl. The boyfriend's ending overrode the best friend's if you beat it together, and he gets the girl. But if you beat the game alone as the boyfriend's best friend, the damsel in distress figures "hose it, you're the only one that came," and she runs off with him instead. I loved that, for whatever reason. :lol:

I never even clear stage 1 playing the game loool, it's set in hard difficulty and to continue you need to insert another coin. There are few legends who able to win the game with one coin, but they play the whole stages by running and jump kicing the whole time, and a huge crowd would stand behind him. I was elementary at that time, I don't remember about the plot, but I think the characters name are: Hagar (the father?), Cody and Guy. Every 90s kid whoever been to arcade know this game, it's something that you must play whenever you entered the arcade, and you talk about it during the break with friends.

It's is not RED text.... sooooo...

This post SUCKS!...... >.> <.< >.>

This is a rant thread, if the members hardly ranting, then the moderator should burn this whole thread with red text to show us how the real ranter rant :p

Action speak louder than words. :lol:

Okay, rant...

The temperature is supposed to get up to 36C later today. Right now, at 5 am, it's already close to 20C.

I have to keep a window open to keep air circulating, but the screen has holes in it. Due to the pandemic, maintenance will only enter suites for emergencies, and my situation is not deemed an emergency.

I have killed more insects during the last month than I have during the last decade.

Okay, rant...

The temperature is supposed to get up to 36C later today. Right now, at 5 am, it's already close to 20C.

I have to keep a window open to keep air circulating, but the screen has holes in it. Due to the pandemic, maintenance will only enter suites for emergencies, and my situation is not deemed an emergency.

I have killed more insects during the last month than I have during the last decade.

Strange. In Istanbul also I heard there are an increase population of mosquitos. I remember back-then my wife and bro-in-law get panic and jumping around the house, when I see what happened it's just one piece of that little bastard, while we got million of them here, now I heard these flying little vampire are everywhere in Istanbul. Perhaps it's part of the Balkan attempt of revenge, the Wallachians vampire looking for justice against the citizens of the Sublime Porte.

My Aunt left me iun charge of her cats while she went on vacation for 2 weeks, one of them died and i had to bury it......

My Aunt left me iun charge of her cats while she went on vacation for 2 weeks, one of them died and i had to bury it......

Condolences Erika, and you are doing very good, you are taking care of them both when they are alive, and when they are not with us any longer.

And for the work, the way we say it in Turkey is kolay gelsin or may you find your work easy not hard.

Terrible news. I am sorry. :(

Sorry to hear this. It's very hard to deal with a pet who's died. I hope your aunt is understanding and appreciates how difficult this was for you (of course she will grieve as well).

Double Dragon, too! A time honored mechanic. When games started getting a littler fancier yet the bosses would start flashing red as they took damage, and they would get more dangerous/faster/hit harder as they flashed more red.
Bubble Bobble.

Forgot about that one.

I rant about myself - being such a dumbass it is a wonder I am still alive xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom