Random Rants XIV: You're gonna love my nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame it's had to come to this, but unfortunately life is no longer worth living. I have decided, after many long months, that suicide is the best option to solve the current issues in my life.

Don't miss me too much.

It's a shame it's had to come to this, but unfortunately life is no longer worth living. I have decided, after many long months, that suicide is the best option to solve the current issues in my life.

Don't miss me too much.

Azzaman, some words for you:

There are very few words...

which can comfort
a severely suicidal person

Please Remember !!

You can always kill yourself - L a t e r !!

JUST DON'T DO IT now.

Put it off - for another hour, another day

And talk to a professional: http://suicidehotlines.com/international.html

Don't miss me too much.
Please, think of the children!

Ok I'm finally done playing classical guitar. I realize that it's the worst instrument ever, way too many strings, need to keep long fingernails, etc.

I'm moving to the sitar.

You had me going there. ;)

RANT: I need to do lots of work. Why won't Microsoft Word let me do anything? I can't even create a new document, all the options have been greyed out... and I need the work done! :mad:

Don't miss me too much.

Cool story brah.

NOW YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE! :mwaha:

Lucky for me, I never enter so I will never have to leave, cause I never came in the first place to leave.

Rant: i cant think of anything hossam would do to fool you guys. :mad:

My Chem teacher keeps loosing my labs!!! I can't get a good grade when he says my lab average is a 31!

In all seriousness, I failed to get into Brown and UPenn, so I'm probably not going to get Stanford.

Don't miss me too much.
Wait a sec, for Christ's sake, is this just getting ignored? Really you guys, sometimes I just can't believe how cold todays society is!

Wait a sec, for Christ's sake, is this just getting ignored? Really you guys, sometimes I just can't believe how cold todays society is!

Sounds like an April fools joke to me. So does the cancer thread but I didn't want to say anything there in case I'm wrong. I'm still waiting for the punchline. I blame the internet.

WHY DO GIRLS WANT TO MARRY EDWARD CULLEN?

He's not even the least bit attractive. At the least, he looks like somebody who just got out of the bedroom in a gay dress-up party. His hair screams "ENTRANCE".

The worst offense, however, is that EDWARD CULLEN DOES NOT EXIST. He's a "vampire". Wait, scratch that. He's not a vampire. Vampires are NOCTURNAL. They die when sunlight hits them. But anyways, who cares. He's FICTIONAL.

You, chill out dood, he got the link to the suicide hotlines
I know those guys who are working there. Likely they will just worsen this whole situation up! :shake:
azzaman, if you're reading this, think about all the good time we had together here! Well, no, actually don't do that. But just think about all the good times we might be spending together in the future! Surely you can't possibly disregard that, amirite?

WHY DO GIRLS WANT TO MARRY EDWARD CULLEN?

He's not even the least bit attractive. At the least, he looks like somebody who just got out of the bedroom in a gay dress-up party. His hair screams "ENTRANCE".

The worst offense, however, is that EDWARD CULLEN DOES NOT EXIST. He's a "vampire". Wait, scratch that. He's not a vampire. Vampires are NOCTURNAL. They die when sunlight hits them. But anyways, who cares. He's FICTIONAL.

I thought this was Salty Mud...reverse scalp?

Well well well, mister, lets look at the evidence against YOU!

1) Annex hates pennies.
2) Annex dislikes Turkeys. Eagles are better.
3) Annex only drinks 2% milk.

1.) Annex has bad taste
2.) Annex has bad taste
3.) Annex has bad taste

Why can't I post here my genuine opinion about like everything I have to face currently in my life? Everytime I do it, it looks like this: ****! Is somebody hacking into my account or something? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom