Random Raves 110010: Vast Hordes of Toilet Paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh darn. I can't see that here in the Great White North. :(

Oh darn. I can't see that here in the Great White North. :(
Bummer. Just youtube 'SNL Cecily Strong'. Basically anything she is in is great. Especially her Weekend Update characters.

This is another great one, wonder if it works.

EDIT: And how could I forget the recurring "Girl You Wish You Hadn't Started A Conversation With At A Party".

Last edited:
Shall do. Thanks. :)

*notices that Lemon's afk for over 20 minutes and counting*

Patients, Takh, patients. I'm at work right now.

Just found out that we can get 5 free MS office licenses via the university :thumbsup:.
I recommend Libre Office or Open Office (in that order) instead.

Hey, it's based on my user experience with that software, both on Linux and Windows.

I recommend Libre Office or Open Office (in that order) instead.

I normally use Libre Office, but right now I need to deal with some macro-enabled excel file, which Libre Office Calc just doesn't manage to open :dunno:.
Turns out I also need to convert it further to .xlsx for further processing, and for that I also need the Excel executable.
So... can't help it right now :dunno:.

Oh, did my usual 3k run earlier today, and that nearly without breaks. Think it's the first time since the quarantine started that I think I finished it with more sweating than panting :thumbsup:.

I downloaded Libre Office but it is a torrent file and I have no program to open it.

I posted my chapter.

BRB while I try not to pass out.

I'm very satisfied with Libre Office, but only because the only person I need to share files with is willing to accept them. If I were widely sharing files across a university net or corporate net I think I would have to have MS Office.

I mean MS Office is just neater, you know. If I can have it free through uni, as I used to, I'd get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom