Random Raves 110010: Vast Hordes of Toilet Paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very satisfied with Libre Office, but only because the only person I need to share files with is willing to accept them. If I were widely sharing files across a university net or corporate net I think I would have to have MS Office.
...Or, you could just save the document in Word. :yup:

I can't wait until he switches from square pages to hexagonal pages in SM Memoir V

I think he means, as a word document, not using word. That is, not saving as the default document type but choosing to save it as a word document.
Yeah, that's what I do...using Libre Office.

I see that I didn't make that clear.

In fact I see that I made that unclear.

Probably reads faster than a game of VI plays!

Reactions: rah
I'm a big fan of ginger beer, but unfortunately the only stuff the grocery store I go to sells is the somewhat expensive 'craft soda' type. Turns out the Canada Dry Bold Ginger Ale is has basically the same kick as Ginger Beer, but is three times the number of cans for the same price.

I'm a big fan of ginger beer, but unfortunately the only stuff the grocery store I go to sells is the somewhat expensive 'craft soda' type. Turns out the Canada Dry Bold Ginger Ale is has basically the same kick as Ginger Beer, but is three times the number of cans for the same price.
If you lived around here you could get Desnoes and Geddes. Its a Jamaican company typically sold in areas with high West Indian populations.

I think he means, as a word document, not using word. That is, not saving as the default document type but choosing to save it as a word document.

Yeah, I basically botched that entire conversation. I think of it as 'doc-ex' rather than 'word document' and I got sideways off the blocks and never really recovered. I think I would still take a MS Office suite if I could get it for free though...maybe. I'm pretty happy with LibreOffice though, so maybe not.

It's the weeeekeeennnnddddddddddddddddddd! Thank God!

Paging Dr. Merchant...Paging Dr. Merchant....You have a patient in the infectious disease ward...Paging Dr. Merchant....

@Synsensa Great title in the new Rants thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom