Random Raves #38: Raving Ravephats

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the nightmare scenario where Trump wins, I'll probably just apply to a bunch of Canadian Grad Schools and hope one of them can save me from America's descent into Mad Max World.

By simply positioning my mouse over your link, I have found that it is a copy of the link on your signature.

@choxorn: You can always move to Johnson's Little Britain.

It is, indeed a copy of the link in my signature, but I've found out that if you tell someone they won't click the link, the chances of him/her clicking the link are slightly increased.

Also, rave: playing RISK is always a good thing. Playing it to the appropriate music is better.

Bad news is my GPU broke yesterday. But the good news is I got a very substantial raise yesterday too so I can afford an upgrade that'll not only let me run Fallout 4 properly but be able to use an Oculus Rift if I wanted to get one!

4 xana+ vodka + dunhill reds = FGANTASTIC MOODE

Moderator Action: Don't brag about combining drugs in dangerous ways, even if the drugs in question are legal. Combining high doses of alcohol and benzos is one of the most common ways for people to die of drug overdoses. We don't want this sort of content on our site.

It's not my place to lecture you on your decisions, but if you insist on doing something reckless and self-destructive like this, please keep it to yourself.

Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Maaaaan take up a safer hobby like base jumping.

Had my interview today that I skipped out on work for. It went well and by the time I got home, I had a contingent offer of employment in my email.

so I saw a few screenshots from Mr. Robot, a show I've never watched, and something seemed familiar about one of the characters

really, eerily familiar

and then it finally came to me

HE'S THE BAD GUY FROM UNTIL DAWN

I'm glad I figured that out.

so I saw a few screenshots from Mr. Robot, a show I've never watched, and something seemed familiar about one of the characters

really, eerily familiar

and then it finally came to me

HE'S THE BAD GUY FROM UNTIL DAWN

I'm glad I figured that out.

That series started Very well, but (imo) became seriously worse by the end of season 1.

My God

It's over! The horror is over. I have As in both IT and Informatics after having to make a bloody 20-slide presentation

somehow I doubt Valka will be going on a riot
Oh, I've joined a few protests over the years... but no, none of them turned into a riot. Not even when over 90% of the students in my high school marched downtown to the school board office and picketed the place (in December 1979). The anti-nuclear weapons protest a couple of years later was quite civil, as well.

Every so often I get emails from various left-wing groups, asking if I'd like to join their protest at the Legislature (in Edmonton). Knowing the reputation of the cops in Edmonton, I've decided that staying home and writing letters is safer.

Thanks, I will check CBC.ca from time to time. It is rather hard to distinguish what news source is less biased nowadays so I'm looking for new sources now and then.
If it's science news you're looking for, Bob McDonald has an excellent blog on that site. If you decide to post any comments, you will have to register a name that "looks real" (they changed the rules recently to disallow usernames).

I finally returned to London! - well, my words anyway :\ :D

It is a periodical printed there, and my flash fiction piece is on the current issue.
:goodjob:

I got my renewed passport back much sooner than I expected. Now I can once again threaten to flee the country if the election goes too badly. :p
I shudder to think what the future might have been if Harper had won the election last October and if Trump wins.

If Trump does win, there are some people here who have been saying that they'll build a wall along the border themselves... to keep him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom