Random Raves VIII: Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot a 12 gauge shotgun today :D

it's kickass.

Semi-automatic .22 with a scope is pretty fun too haha :king: :sniper:

Downfall is a pretty good movie! It's even posted for free on youtube. It's pretty balanced, and not in the FoxNews sort of way either.

Edit: not paying attention...

I don't think .22 semi automatic is a shotgun. He was probably referring to a different gun he shot

He was referring to two different weapons. A .22 semi automatic, and a .12 gauge shotgun. ;)

To keep with the Michael Jackson theme:

I'M BACK, I'M BACK, YOU KNOW IT!!!!!!

I have returned from vacation :cool:

I got invited to my first real party today, it is set for Saturday. I'm told it is BYOB and there will be tons of European chicks there (the girl who invited was Polish, or rather Polashhhh)

The only other party I've been was a (themed, ugh) birthday party with a bunch of Christians. I got sick for some reason there.

Because of all the free work I did, I have a chance of going to New Orleans for a conference for roughly three days. This is interesting, since I've already lived in the place for nine months while attending 1L. And I'm going to be back there again in a month. Still; I don't argue against free vacations. : )

I may even try and get the old Orleans gang together.

Also: I've concluded that I'm going into Tax Law. The majority of my study work and fall work is going to reflect this. Nuts to being "well rounded." Finally: next month I'm going to live in Meterie, not New Orleans. It's much much cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom