Random Raves VIII: Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at Catharsis' pic, I notice we now have 8 million posts!

Ili po staro naskem Bosna I Hercegovina druze?

BaH doesnt have the same ring as BiH. Beeiiiihaaaa.

Heh, that was a cool shuttle landing to see :)

My new house is awesome.
Just bought/moved in?

The bus driver I had on the way to work this morning was the awesome one. Most people who ride the bus regularly in this city know him. He likes to give a little "Good morning. Welcome to BC Transit, #xx bus heading to xxxxxx" spiel. Gives weather reports, expected arrival times, and calls out the stops (not required in this city). This morning, he announced one stop for the "pretty and talented young lady looking for ____ stop." He's given little spiels on the different places passed on the routes. His jokes can be a little hit & miss (burning a politician vs "we are now deploying heat shields for re-entry to Vic West") but overall he's a great bus driver. Really friendly and talkative, and makes the bus ride interesting.

My state is having a tax-free holiday this weekend. God bless uh'Merkuh. :woohoo:

I won't be getting hepatitis for another 30 years at the very least if all goes according to plan.

Lawyer girl is great. She fell asleep in my arms in the park and for those 20-30 minutes I felt more at peace then I ever have in the last 5-6 years. I think she's a keeper.

Kozmos said:
Lawyer girl is great. She fell asleep in my arms in the park and for those 20-30 minutes I felt more at peace then I ever have in the last 5-6 years. I think she's a keeper.

There's your problem :p

I left the races with a fair bit more money than I went in with yesterday.

I made myself some eggs. (With dad's help :p ). They were delicious.

EDITED TO ADD: I just got myself a new digital camera! Soon, you'll all have to deal with ugly old me in the member photos threads :mwaha:

Well this Saturday was probably the best I've had ever! Had an awesome brunch with friends in the U District and ate a delicious wild salmon omelet. Then girlfriend came over and we grew closer. :D

I went to a party last night. I was pretty sweet. The hostess got wasted and admitted she think I have a crush on her (I do not).

At the insistence of 3 girls; one of which was hoooooooooot, and the others formed a sliding curve ending in "she's alright, but I'm not into asians") I ended up driving 10-15 miles out of my way to an area I do not know well to drop them off at home. Did I mention I had a bit of alcohol in my system? Did I also mention that this was never part of any plan I made?

After driving around this place, I got the digits of the hottest one. I already know it won't go anywhere since I overheard another guy asking her out whilst playing pool and well, she is very good looking. Plus I have proven myself as a nice guy, which means friend zone. But who knows? Maybe I can parlay it into a hookup. No reason to get excited though. My victory was getting the number at all.

All in all a rousing success.

I went to a party last night. I was pretty sweet. The hostess got wasted and admitted she think I have a crush on her (I do not).

At the insistence of 3 girls; one of which was hoooooooooot, and the others formed a sliding curve ending in "she's alright, but I'm not into asians") I ended up driving 10-15 miles out of my way to an area I do not know well to drop them off at home. Did I mention I had a bit of alcohol in my system? Did I also mention that this was never part of any plan I made?

After driving around this place, I got the digits of the hottest one. I already know it won't go anywhere since I overheard another guy asking her out whilst playing pool and well, she is very good looking. Plus I have proven myself as a nice guy, which means friend zone. But who knows? Maybe I can parlay it into a hookup. No reason to get excited though. My victory was getting the number at all.

All in all a rousing success.

Dude, dream on :mischief:

Usually, you'd know when you have it in the bag ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom