Random Raves XLVI: 145,784 and Counting: Every story happens one word at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My entire wardrobe is wash-and-wear (even if they weren't strictly designed for that).
What port or emulator are you running it on? Asking for a friend.

Since I've been doing my own laundry for almost 50 years, I can't remember the last time I owned a shirt that wasn't wash-and-wear

I always iron cotton shirts and t-shirts. Hate doing it, but otherwise they look like they've been pulled out of the ***

I don't know anyone who irons clothing.

I Iron ocasionaly but it always looks worse afterwards - ironing isn't my forte :lol:

ps. Looking for a girl that can iron clothes PM aplications accepted between 1 PM to 9 PM :mischief:

I have personally responded to every person I have ever interviewed in my almost 40 years in the business. (even if HR sent a rejection)
It's the polite and humane way to act.

Effing canonise this person

Had a very nice evening with a female friend.
Got as compliment that the worst thing about me is that I wear unironed shirts :lol:.

Wearing your shirts unironed signals that you don't care about stupid social norms, it's very attractive (well, I like rebellious types)

I always iron cotton shirts and t-shirts. Hate doing it, but otherwise they look like they've been pulled out of the ***
If you hang up t-shirt straight out of the drier while it's still tumbling and use a drier sheet of some type, they will not look wrinkled.

In my opinion, ironing T-shirts is like ironing socks - you're trying too hard.

I noticed that people in America sometimes joke about men who look tidy, that they are gays :).
Never heard this joke anywhere in Europe or Russia.

I noticed that people in America sometimes joke about men who look tidy, that they are gays :).

All the gay guys I know are messy as hell

Again so are all the straight ones

Maybe Australians are just messy

All the gay guys I know are messy as hell

Again so are all the straight ones

Maybe Australians are just messy

I feel Messy even when Im tidy , should I be worried ? I guess being messy is a state of mind - I keep telling myself that when I don't want to clean up my house :mischief:

@Morty does Messi iron your shirts?

Some shirts are meant to be wrinkly and stuff, but you still want to iron them because otherwise you get washing machine wrinkles, which are just no good.

Oh wait, you live in Katalonia, JK. Do you know whether Messi irons Morty's shirts?

We have that somewhat too, but more in the direction of fancy/dressed up looking.

And yeah, if I start ironing my t-shirts, it means I really have too much time.

Slightly related: I got to know a second real nerd. Our exchange PhD student. Turns out he types in colmak (not even dvorak). I will start ironing my shirts before I invest time into learning how to type in a new keyboard layout :lol:.
I was about to say to him “kid, you need to leave the basement more often and interact with RL“. I controlled myself though :lol:. He has a GF, which I still cannot believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom