• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Random Raves XVIII: Life is a beautiful woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? From. Now. On. We. Should. All. Type. Like. This.

All those posts with a period after each word almost seem like you're all stuttering or something.

C-c-c-c-c-combobreaker! Why. Did. You. Do. That?

Rave: I emailed a public library in Florida about an article that might be in their microform collection and asked how much they'd charge for a photocopy and they're going to send me a scan for free! (If they can find it).

EDIT: Haha. I have a concert video. They change songs and it's a very clean edit and you wouldn't be able to tell there was a cut if one of the bandmembers sunglasses didn't suddenly disappear from his face.

It's a rave. If you ever come to North Carolina, tell me and you can experiment on me.

Well, it certainly seemed that way when I woke up at 6:40 and was still happy from the dream.

Now it's more like this:
Spoiler :

rave: gf isn't angry at me anymore! (it's her time, she was mad for nothing)

Subheading in textbook: The empiricists strike back. I bet an editor was happy with that one.
Title chapters in a book on the Franco-German War:

VII. War Against the Empire
VIII. The Republic Strikes Back

Oh, I was going to rave about this yesterday but I forgot to. My school has a lesbian couple! And no, I'm not raving about it because I'm a perv :p

It's just pretty awesome considering we're a small town in the bible belt.

Ah, your raving is independent of your pervness.

since this is a random rave thread, i'd like to "rave" about not being able to post a youtube link and make it ready to play in the post. i did it before, but i forgot how to do it again. :D

There's a Rants thread…

oh. i suddenly realized that my ignorance of the posting rules has made me uncannily blissful. of course consuming several cups of coffee produces the same effect too!

Someone at my school started a Brony Alliance Club! I'm considereing going sometime just to learn. Of course, I had to explain to all my friends what Bronies are.

I just did something crazy. I won't explain it as everyone here would be confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom