Random Thoughts 2: Arbitrary Speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, that game even allows savescumming.

You need to get yourself some Avernum. Steam summer same should be coming up soon. Avernum blows PoE out of the water. The Avadon series is pretty good if you enjoy character development, but the first game is a bit weak.

Map and interface are ok, but the black and white drawings are ridiculously bad...

We need more games with cat crossbows
something like this:
Spoiler :

when I don't care to make arguements, I don't decide to bore someone to tears instead
It might just be that you are bored by my posts.

AMC is releasing a MoviePass competitor. You get 12 tickets a month (3 per week) for $20/mo, and it can be any viewing (Dolby, IMAX, 3D, etc). You can also order your ticket ahead of time online.

Potentially interesting, but you'd need to be a serious movie-watcher for this to be worth it or you need to live in a high-cost neighbourhood. The program is restricted so only the account holder can use it and they do photo ID checks (which they don't do with MoviePass).

I know there are a couple places where a Dolby ticket is over $20 so just going once already gets you a discount. But in the places where a ticket is less than $12 and there are often coupon deals... eh.

I guess you haven't played Postal, with the cat silencer....
Actually i have, i've also used the cheat codes which make flying cats bounce off walls and which cause a cat to launch with each shot. Great for filling rooms up with dozens of flying bouncing cats.

AMC is releasing a MoviePass competitor. You get 12 tickets a month (3 per week) for $20/mo, and it can be any viewing (Dolby, IMAX, 3D, etc). You can also order your ticket ahead of time online.

Potentially interesting, but you'd need to be a serious movie-watcher for this to be worth it or you need to live in a high-cost neighbourhood. The program is restricted so only the account holder can use it and they do photo ID checks (which they don't do with MoviePass).

I know there are a couple places where a Dolby ticket is over $20 so just going once already gets you a discount. But in the places where a ticket is less than $12 and there are often coupon deals... eh.
So I could not use it to get two tickets, one for me and one for the Mrs?

This deal was really intriguing to me because we live within walking distance of an AMC and really like seeing Imax/3D movies in theaters. But it costs too much and is too many movies - especially if I would have to buy a second pass for the Mrs.

If you play an RPG, and pick the warrior class, but then put all of your points into Intelligence, and never use a Melee attack but instead only cast Lightning Bolt all the time, at which point do you actually become a Mage? :think:

A stone doesn't make you a mage, using magic does!

After having watched Boogie2988 on the H3 Podcast, I am surprised with how much conviction he was able to give his opinions. That part about Anita Sarkeesian in particular really surprised me. I guess his weight loss really has some positive effects on his feeling of self-worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom