Roll To Dodge: Let's Run This Into The Ground

Sorry for the delay, I had PC problems.

I put on clothes.

(5) You can't find anything. You feel quite embarrassed by your nakedness, and you lose 1 point from rolls untill you get clothed.

I attack Reiser and his SWAT team.

(14) Through some Godlike mystical feat, you storm in and blast them up with the might of the Soviet Will. The SWAT team loses half a point of Hp, and Reiser takes 5 damage.

Seal all windows and doors from the gun store so the radiation doesn't get in, but allow us to get back out if needed.

(20) You secure the store from top to bottom. You are immune to all radiation if you stay inside, and your superior defenses will absorb up to 5 hp from all incoming attacks, so long as you stay in the store.

RAGNAROK IS UPON YOU

I drive away from the city.

(10) You get stuck in traffic.

I mop up the house.

(15) You clean the house spotless. During your cleaning, you find a skeleton key under the matress.

I KICK PYRO IN THE GROIN

WITH MY FIST

(4) You hear a metallic clang as your fist connects with pyro's groin. He/she seems unfazed, then attacks you.
ROLL TO DODGE
(7) A burst of flame licks at you for 7 damage. You are no longer frozen.

I go searching for whatever caused my bear to 'desert' on Dexter.

(1) Good news and bad news. Good news? You find the criminals who stole your bear.
Bad news? The criminals are a bunch of furries. And they want your other animals too.
ROLL TO DODGE
(16) You run away before they do the unspeakable.

I jump into the radiation.

(12) The radiation mutates your genetics. You now have laser eyesight.

Ho-hum.

A T-35 tank starts shelling the gun store, but Resier and his team did such a good job barricading that the tank mysteriously explodes.

The shock of the mass amount of communist turns Painis Cupcake into a regular soldier.

Pyro strolls on over into Nameless Town.

Furries are added to the game.

Everyone not protected from Radiation takes 1 damage today.

I blast open the door to the Gun Shop with my laser vision.

I deposit it into my inventory and head off to Langraab science center to have them check it out.

(20) You secure the store from top to bottom. You are immune to all radiation if you stay inside, and your superior defenses will absorb up to 5 hp from all incoming attacks, so long as you stay in the store.
A T-35 tank starts shelling the gun store, but Resier and his team did such a good job barricading that the tank mysteriously explodes.

Link to video.

By the way, it's Reiser, not Resier.
Return fire on the Red Army.

I need orders from Catharsis and Abbadon before I update. Omega has been excused temporarily after writing me a heartfelt love letter.

I added the two-delay rule to the front, by the way.

(4) You hear a metallic clang as your fist connects with pyro's groin. He/she seems unfazed, then attacks you.
ROLL TO DODGE
(7) A burst of flame licks at you for 7 damage. You are no longer frozen.

Keikaku means plan. :D

I grow a few extra legs for more groin-kicking power.

I train in magic arts, casting fireball at small furry things...

Good news and bad news guys.

Good news? This game is NOT dead. My video card crapped out and I had to get a new one. SO I'm back and such.

Bad news? I got Civ 5 for my birthday :D, so I won't update today.

You have the worst luck ever with PC problems, man. It's like you get a new one every week!

(BTW happy birthday :D)

I think it can be said with some certainty that this is dead, WIM.

Top Bottom