The Comings, Goings and New arrivals thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers, mate.

I'd also like you to note that regrettably, I shall soon be studying near to you, as I felt that studying abroad might help me in my studies.
Abroad being anywhere above the Birmingham Divide?

Which one of our great Northern Metropoleis can expect your Barbarian presence?

******ed schoolkids thinking that snow day is an excuse for assault the sixth-formers day, and eventuall led to me on the floor, and a load of them laying into me.
I got away with a swollen eye and a chipped tooth, so I suppose I'm lucky.

Nasty. You poor bugger.

Abroad being anywhere above the Birmingham Divide?

Which one of our great Northern Metropoleis can expect your Barbarian presence?

Nort' of Luton is what I thinkis generally considered the boundary of the UK.
Huddersfield being where I'm likely to be going.

Nort' of Luton is what I thinkis generally considered the boundary of the UK.
Huddersfield being where I'm likely to be going.
A history man like yourself would love Huddersfield. If you want to know exactly what Lancashire was like 50 years ago, visit Yorkshire.

Seriously though aside from the odd rugby match I've never stayed in Huddersfield for very long. It looks quaint though and the people I know from Huddersfield were good lads. They have a funny accent but they can drink their share I'll give them that.

Last exam tomorrow so I'll be back... back with a vengence. Golden Touch as you've never seen her before....
Sorry. I've spent two weeks inside revising. I'm not even sure how to communicate with people on the internet anymore :crazyeye:

Don't go spend all your money on expensive pills. Simple Handcuffs and a whip will do the job just fine with low costs.

Don't be so disgusting.

Indeed - no reason to spend money on pills or toys, hypnosis will do a wonderfully adequate job at no expense at all. :mischief:

I'm not even sure how to communicate with people on the internet anymore :crazyeye:

Still know how to use a phone?
If so ill give you my phone number.

Indeed - no reason to spend money on pills or toys, hypnosis will do a wonderfully adequate job at no expense at all. :mischief:

yeah ...... but being hypnotised by Abasloz ... think about it ;)

Legal content for the post : Welcome Back Golden Touch. :)

I'm back from a 30 hour break. The source from my computer died after some spits of energy. So a new one had to be bought.
I've now got a really cheap one untill i get enough money to buy a new comp.

got the last one in a few hours... 2 have gone really well and one was a definate fail! Out partying tonight, then back to newcastle for the weekend to see my main man. whoop whoop! expect lots of joint postings from the far north.

I havent been posting much at all, nothing in the past few days actually because my parents are forcing me to study all the time. :cry:

My dad says if i dont get good grades this semester "bad things" are going to happen. What can he do to me? Im 20 and an adult. :rolleyes:

Anyway im trying hard at school and il still be posting, but probably not as much as usual until im doing better at school.

I havent been posting much at all, nothing in the past few days actually because my parents are forcing me to study all the time. :cry:

My dad says if i dont get good grades this semester "bad things" are going to happen. What can he do to me? Im 20 and an adult. :rolleyes:
Uh, nothing? Well okay, he could stop paying for your lifestyle, but how much of a lifestyle is that really, then?

Anyhow, I just made one of my many returns here.

got the last one in a few hours... 2 have gone really well and one was a definate fail! Out partying tonight, then back to newcastle for the weekend to see my main man. whoop whoop! expect lots of joint postings from the far north.

Abaddon is a jordy?

Umm...kick you out of the house and force you to get your own apartment, forcing you to care for yourself and limit your funds? ;)
Anyway im trying hard at school and il still be posting, but probably not as much as usual until im doing better at school.
So no more Xanikk™ threads?

An for once Curt isnt just spouting high sounding drivel ;)

During my first year at uni and being the lazy butt party coconut I was my father threw three brochures and my grades at me. They were for technical schools to become a plumber, carpenter and electrician. Great jobs for some who actually work hard for a living but not for a lazy butt party coconut. Today I'm happy he did that.

Haven't been here for the past couple of days, won't be here for long maybe ever again. I'll come back to lurk or even post in a few threads, but I'm getting tired of the same old recycled topics, it's taking away from time that could be used for something more important, so I'm out now. Will see you all when I can.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom