The Comings, Goings and New arrivals thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been here for the past couple of days, won't be here for long maybe ever again. I'll come back to lurk or even post in a few threads, but I'm getting tired of the same old recycled topics, it's taking away from time that could be used for something more important, so I'm out now. Will see you all when I can.:)

$10 you'll be back :)

Or your body.. :Mischief:

Buy as many lottery tickets as you can. The more you buy the quicker you win. One of those babies will make me rich any day now.

I'll tell you now in advance that I'm going skiing for a week on the 16th February. I evidently won't be posting in this time. Not that you'd notice I was missing or anything. :mischief:

Got a new job, moved into a new flat, but STILL won't have internets for another 6 days :'(

My laptop has been sent away for repair. The screen started flickering, and then the screen went black. So I cant waste time on CFC without getting constantly pestered by family. :(

My laptop has been sent away for repair. The screen started flickering, and then the screen went black. So I cant waste time on CFC without getting constantly pestered by family. :(

Deprived child there.

i'm taking a few weeks off before lou and I become the same person. maybe sharing internet addictions wasn't the best idea :crazyeye:

Right I'm off :wavey:

Probably not forever but for a long time none-the-less. I've found myself posting less and less given that I've seen most of the topics repeat themselves. Most of the threads I post in I can lurk anyways so my posting days here are over after today.

I may make a return once I get the internet in my own home but that is not likely to be for another year or so.

See you in the fog.

The Prince of Leigh :king:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom