• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

The NESer Neptune's Pride Thread!

Blah blah determinism blah blah math.

Hi tunafishsalad. Hopefully this won't influence the deployment of the next weapons system upgrade. :p.

No hard feelings, I've got a big target on my head. I've been lurking for a while. You're not the first person to say some dubious stuff. I had to introduce myself though, felt a bit sleazy having such perfect intel.

Well then.

Hi tunafishsalad. Welcome to our little corner of the internet.

Oh, hi Tuna... Hope I didn't say anything too incriminating here...

PS: what does your reinforcement loop network say about you? You can kinda tell I'm not that organised a person:

Spoiler :

Advice, guys. I think I won't wait. Rather, I'll launch a double suicide attack on his core systems, from my Stargate (where I will have 470 ships in a bit less than three hours) and KappaNash (planet with 81 ships+250 incoming). That should lock his garrisoning fleets in place, and if he tries to reinforce them from elsewhere and succeeds in defeating the attack, his forces will be too depleted to respond while I will have the numbers to launch a second wave almost immediately.
Spoiler :

EDIT: also Green Oval only has Weapons 5, so if Red Circle tries to move ships from the right flank, I'll attack it and be able to hold it against Green Oval due to minimal losses and huge tech gap.

Hi Tunafishsalad. This is both excellent and problematic. How did you find us?

Possibility 1: He's a fake account of someone already on this forum.

Possibility 2: Someone gave him the link to 'observe' us, and later, he registered specifically to post here.

Since we are kinda meta-cheating in the game I don't think we can complain too much. Although I think its fair to say we've all pursued our own interests in the game, even been technically enemies at times.

Nah I'm not a fake account. Proof: Daft I just sent you a gift in game. Probably should have kept it in my pocket that I knew about this place, oops. :D

Somebody told me about the forum during a discussion about the nature of how you all knew each other. I had a real moment of terror where I thought you all knew each other IRL.

The funny thing is that I developed friendships with most of you before I knew about this place...Except for JoanK, Bizzles and Merciary, we've never talked.

Thankyou for the gift! :)

Bizzle is not a NESer as far as I'm aware - he's managed to eat a couple of minors while I was busy fighting the Guild War / Liberation War, now is quite scarily powerful on my borders. But we're all Space Elves along with thomasberubeg so I take a risk to trust him for now.

Well, I've always been cordial to helping you so there's that. Welcome to the club Tunafishsalad. Now you're borg.

I think tunafishsalad is a pretty chill guy whom we definitely shouldn't gang up on and murder.

PS: what does your reinforcement loop network say about you? You can kinda tell I'm not that organised a person:

I just have an unending stream of fleets, starting at one end of my empire and finishing in enemy space with strengths of 600. Could be worse.

Cyan Star just started attacking. With 1000 ships against my 800. I have reinforcements but it's not gonna be nearly enough.

Indeed; a simple sending of Weapons 11-12 will have me win the battle. Please, please do that, Tunafishsalad, if you're reading this. It will change up the situation completely. Otherwise I'm going to stare down around 200 ships with no actual opposition that can destroy my internal economies. :/ He's arriving in 4.5 hours. Ish.

I will compensate with dollars of course.

Hi Tunafishsalad. This is both excellent and problematic. How did you find us?

This thread is on page 2 of the results when I search 'neptunes pride 64 player' using startpage/Google. I was looking for peoples thoughts on the new 64 player mode so I guess it's pretty unlikely anyone from your specific game will find you that way.

:lmao: Anyway, hello tunafishsalad. I only have one question: do you eat salad frequently? Do you eat it with tuna?

Top Bottom