The "OMG! Look what happened in DoC!" Thread

They start without Guilds and Engineering now (AI only). Mecca without Islam worries me.

Mecca has been fine since some SVN updates ago. The recent problem is with Mongolia. Please see the bug report thread.

Spoiler :

Err... what happened here? Babylonia moved it's capital and then Babylon declared independence?

Spoiler :

Elephants on a holiday trip.

Spoiler :

No comments (check who I am too).

Cool to actually see the Assyrian Empire :) My guess is that someone conquered Babylon and afterwards lost it again.

But if Babylon was conquered, why is it 100% independent?

^Probably how it happened, but that culture is definitely not coming from Shush ( which is 3 east, and not north-east from Babylon )

Spoiler :

Super tradingcompany taking over China.

Spoiler :

Jews going Buddhist? (Does the Indian AI spawn with Buddhism?)

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

There it looks like there is exactly one Catholic city in the entire world, Hippo. it looks like the Phoenicians founded it or something?

Cathalocism randomly spread to a city of mine while testing out Indonesia, but thats not what i found most interesting

Charles misspeaks English

Attachments

• PieceAndQuiet0000.JPG
    PieceAndQuiet0000.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 543
Cathalocism randomly spread to a city of mine while testing out Indonesia, but thats not what i found most interesting

Charles misspeaks English

And on the same screenshot, "Kingdom of Ethiopian".

Just derping along, making a 600 AD Thai start, when I am twelve and what is this

Also: BUDDHISM IN MECCA BUT NO ISLAM

EDIT: A few turns later...

EDIT 2: 1425. They're invading Turkey and Russia. I whimper and wonder when they're going to collapse, before remembering they just hit their second goal and got a golden age.

EDIT 3: They started invading Germany, and popped in 1475. I could finally breathe easily. Here they are just prior to their asplosion, 38% of the land area and something like 16% of the population

in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti

speaking of over achieving Mongols
Spoiler :
I mean.... well you get the point....

and another of Mongolian Anatolia
Spoiler :

As long as they collapse I see no problem with the mental Mongol conquests :D

I think it makes things a lot easier for you as the Turks.

They don't collapse as fast as I'd like them to, and I think their invasion forces can be weakened a little.

This made Spain win the UHV well before I spawned:
Spoiler :

From the same save: Byzantium is alive and kicking, Mongol territory is heavily fragmented and Germany invades the Middle East:
Spoiler :

And also, Central Asia:
Spoiler :

Never saw the French settle in New Guinea before:
Spoiler :

Russia, on the other hand, became a mix of Dutch, Spanish and Turkish territory surrounded by the overpowered Germans:
Spoiler :

Monotheistic Asia in the making:
Spoiler :

Byzantium's new name:
Spoiler :

An aptly-named GG for the Russians:
Spoiler :

Some native workboat exploring the coasts of South America. I decided to spare it.
Spoiler :

Top Bottom