The "OMG! Look what happened in DoC!" Thread

3000bc start as Netherlands, and Mongolia are doing extraordinarily well.

Here is their empire after the first few turns that I spawned:
Spoiler :

Scoreboard a couple of turns later. I like Russia's name as a vassal of Mongolia.
Spoiler :

China in southern Africa. I think they went on to control all of the easter coast of Africa until Ethiopia respawned.
Spoiler :

Mongolia went on to capture Vienna! Actually, there were a number of great wars between Germany and Mongolia, but this is the only one I have pics of.
Spoiler :

Mongolia in Italy...
Spoiler :

America collapsed and India have a city in Canada :crazyeye:
Spoiler :

Poor England, it looks so sad :(
Spoiler :

I just cannot believe this... Would I be right in saying that this is the first time an AI has achieved this? I just launched my spaceship too :mad:
Spoiler :

The Mongolian Empire:
Spoiler :

Amazing. I've never seen them remain that stable for so long.

tHE CRAZIEST IS HOW THEY BYPASSED cHINA AND WENT STRAIGHT FOR iNDIA. nOT SURE HOW THOSE BORDERS COULD EVEN FORM. Did they jump the himalayas?

oops capslock, not gonna re-type just deal with it lol

tHE CRAZIEST IS HOW THEY BYPASSED cHINA AND WENT STRAIGHT FOR iNDIA. nOT SURE HOW THOSE BORDERS COULD EVEN FORM. Did they jump the himalayas?

oops capslock, not gonna re-type just deal with it lol

Pretty sure that's a China respawn.

I think Mongolia taking massive sized Indian cities caused it to get a bajillion keshiks allowing world domination

Yes. It's one Keshik after size 4, and two after size 7.

And as Netherlands you certainly didn't make it easy for yourself.

Haha, yeah I did. It was going to be my first monarch space race victory as well.

I almost had Mughals, Chinese and Americans win a space race in the same game, I spent most of my turns doing espionage to stave it off as I waited for my UHV, this was in the 19th century! (French UHV)

And as Netherlands you certainly didn't make it easy for yourself.

Yeah, I never go for UHV because I basically like to just take one civ throughout history up to the end of the game and see what happens and how crazy the world could have become. So what I do is get to the 1900 and then decide how I want to win. It's usually by having the top score at 2020 but in this case I obviously was never going to do that so I went for space race. I was so close too!

Top Bottom