• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

The World Turned Upside Down

Nippon would be very interested in hosting them in Tokyo or Kyoto. I some how doubt most of Europe will attend.

You should host them in the USSR; we'll showcase the glories of Communism.

Pretoria and Cape Town could also be used.

London. The world needs to see that England is still flourishing in Europe despite the threat of war from Germany.

We even started a campiagn. "1964 Olympics in London!!" can be heard cried around the world.

Freiheitstadt and Mzizima (Dar-es-Salaam) could be used, in conjunction with Pretoria and Cape Town if that were to be desired. CSA would not be hosting by ourselves, but if RSA wished to do it in conjunction we would be fine with showing the world the modern glory that is Afrika.

Italy can host the Olympics on Sardinia!

We disagree.

Oh the Irony.

Is there something I should know? If anyone has anything planned, its to late to save yourself.

LOL my plan in making you paranoid worked. I have nothing planned.

Well Im glad you like to use OOC knowledge to nuke people.

from post #4151 we took it as OOC as you would never give that information out hence our obviously ooc comment of Oh the irony.

To World
From Italy:

With the end of the war we are asking all nations of the world to send money, material, and workers in the hope to rebuild the Italian countryside and the remains of its urban centers as well as to provide relief for vast amounts of our population with are now homeless, starving, and ill.

ooc: just put in your orders to donate X ic to me. Trust me, all of it will go to rebuilding and relief.

Top Bottom