To hear my requests!!!!

The Great Apple said:
Sorry if this sounds a tad rude, but if you want that many units, you better learn how to make them yourself... have you tried?

Also, I see you've found the centaur, so why not remove it from your list?

You're right, thank you :thanx:, I've already taked it from the list.

Your RoN_XPack stuff wasn't that good.
I used the Indian Temple, the Capitol and the Red Fort.
Post here, after, a link for the others. If you don't have the game, I can give you screenshots with the wonders.

Lusikka 755, you should post in this thread, and create also a thread about the other RoN Wonders (not in XPack), and also some buildings (including the XPack ones).
I don't like fantasy buildings very much, but feel free to post in this thread every kind of stuff you want.

I think I'll keep posting them in my own collections. And I don't have RoN so I won't be doing any more from it. But I think Stracynzki (sp?) made the original RoN wonders so I still say: Search the building library! They're all there!

EDIT: Also, a while back someone made a ton of RoN buildings too.

Sorry to be a bother QFred, but your sig is a tad too long. If you read the forum rules it says:
Keep your signature brief.
This forum has a signature feature that allows you to "sign" your posts with a customized block of text. However, large signatures that take up more than 5 lines are not permitted. Everyone would agree that people are much more interested in reading your ideas than looking at your signature. It's annoying to see posts that have signatures that are much bigger than the messages in the post. Please keep your signature brief.

Note: The limit is based on 1024x768 screen resolution and size 2 font size.
Yours is 14 by my count (though my res is larger, so it may be slightly more)

As for links to the libraries, just go to the right forum and it should be stickied at the top - quite easy to find yourself!

Top Bottom