Trump explained - because you all are blind

Well, he hasn't caused me near as much pain as Malcolm Butler, so I can forgive X.

Trump explains Trump:

If Hillary reads this she is going to try run as a republican too in 2020 for there is nothing better then first woman president and this time she could actually beat Trump given the needed qualification...

I'm not sure if implying you want to have sex with your daughter has anything to do with political correctness.
You are misinterpreting and reading more into what Trump has said.

Lets say I say that if I was a tiger I could easily kill you. To which you reply that I am a would be murderer. Would you be satisfied with that type of assessment?

In this case Trump isnt afraid to openly asses beauty of his daughter which PC minded people find inapropriate. While all it is is something quite natural (all fathers make that assessment of her daughters one way or the other) and an exercise in mental detachment.

Last edited:
In this case Trump isnt afraid to openly asses beauty of his daughter which PC minded people find inapropriate. While all it is is something quite natural (all fathers make that assessment of her daughters one way or the other) and an exercise in mental detachment.

Really? All fathers say they want to have sex with their daughter?

Man, I am just hanging out with weirdos. I haven't talked to a single father who has said something like that.

Really? All fathers say they want to have sex with their daughter?

Man, I am just hanging out with weirdos. I haven't talked to a single father who has said something like that.

Agree

But some do get a bit jealous when their daughter comes home with their first real boyfriend :)

Words fail me, so I'm just going to post this reaction image:

[...]

Last edited:
I have no idea what point you are trying to make with the above.

Oh, it's mostly mocking while we all see whether you're down for the count or not.

ahh , he was just entering his daughter into the trending lists of twitter and facepoke . While it still shames that ı have failed to find an a good one about twitter , such social media places are where public opinion is made and you know there is never bad publicity . That he might be "selling" is beyond us mortals to discuss ; politicians are like unaccountable by morals and the like and stuff .

Wait, that made sense

It hurts the brain. It's like trying to read Adorno except I'm not sure it's worth it.

If you focus on the hunger games poster, you can get the point: "Don't paint your bowstrings. It's makes it obvious that thing is not only not under tension, but incapable of generating it. Like the plot."

Top Bottom