Trump explained - because you all are blind

This will have everything to do with the utterly shambolic nature of everything he and his admin does.

That's why I said that the actual datapoint would be to look at the relative bias of fluff pieces. The media should be biased against Trump, because he was and is intentionally odious. But that would come out in pieces that don't look at policy. Pieces that look at policy should be also judged on whether they're a bad policy or not, first.

That's why I said that the actual datapoint would be to look at the relative bias of fluff pieces. The media should be biased against Trump, because he was and is intentionally odious. But that would come out in pieces that don't look at policy. Pieces that look at policy should be also judged on whether they're a bad policy or not, first.

Even then, his personal life is pretty weird. Well done steak with ketchup?

So Trump is exploiting fake news media (Time Magazine) to promote himself by faking his importance to the consumers of fake news.

Meanwhile SJWism is an invention of the internet. It's not a real thing. The instant someone uses that term is the instant they lose all credibility

They have at least as much credibility as someone who doesn't view male homicide victims as a legitimate problem that we should try to do something about.

So for 8 years I have been hearing from Republicans what a nasty liar Obama is. During the elections, Hillary was a dirty liar. But the same people are now defending Trump's lies. All the while:

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton/
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

So, I like confirmation. Like CNN Politifact should be called politialternativefact and it's all a load of nonsense that will not register, and Trump is the innocent victim of believing things that aren't true and regurgitating them at the drop of the hat, and it's all fine. But Obama's and Hillary's are evil and nasty and very very bad.

Is that about right? :)

Perhaps we need a separate thread on the G20.
IDK
Another "just in time" positioning for the G20 is the trade deal between Japan and the EU.

They have been negotiating for years, in March this year they hoped/expected to close the political deal before the end of 2017.
But "because" of the G20 coming weekend, Japan and the EU decided that the deal has to be done already on coming Thursday, to make a clear statement to Mr Trump.
As Merkel commented on the deal in March, just after her visit to Trump: "....a free and open global order is the foundation of peace and prosperity".

March 21: https://www.euractiv.com/section/ec...ermined-to-deliver-trade-deal-by-end-of-2017/
Today: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-japan-eu-trade-idUSKBN19P0WX

Casually just came to this video which sort of explains Trump. What an odious witch. Beetwen a stupid piece of lying crap and this ugly succubous from hell it is really a hard choice.

but it's an "achievement" , of how they will redraw all the borders and kill all the losers . Something to brag about and of course everybody loved the beardies back then .

Casually just came to this video which sort of explains Trump. What an odious witch. Beetwen a stupid piece of lying crap and this ugly succubous from hell it is really a hard choice.

I think the emotion of Hillary Clinton has to do with the revenge feeling for the terrorist attack on a US plane that crashed on Lockerbie causing many deaths.
Libya was seen as behind that.

See also the first two disclosed emails of Hillary Clinton on that "old" (1988) terrorist atack of March 2011, same time as the Arab Spring in Libya leading to the death of Gaddafi.
No proof, but it is a strong coincidence.
https://www.foia.state.gov/Search/Results.aspx?collection=Clinton_Email_December_Release

And yeah, just like with Saddam Hussein, I think the geopolitical reason for the downfall of both is that they did not comply with selling their oil in only Dollars

Last edited:
The choice wasn't between Trump and Clinton. Republicans chose Trump. They chose him after he'd exposed himself as a giant piece of scum. They chose him amongst a much more sane group of choices. The Republicans lock-stepped in behind him as it was one-on-one with Clinton.

But they also chose him in the first place.

Nearly all of them. Trump is a special type of awful. There was a quantum jump difference.

The rest of them, you'll have disagreements with along political lines or along lines involving theory. Trump not only doesn't comprehend the basic theory, but he's an odious oaf, bringing down the conversation. And then he just surrounds himself with people who you'll disagree with on theory and on motivation.

Nearly all of them. Trump is a special type of awful. There was a quantum jump difference.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, I found Trump to be a bit worse than other options on offer but not a great deal worse.

The rest of them, you'll have disagreements with along political lines or along lines involving theory. Trump not only doesn't comprehend the basic theory, but he's an odious oaf, bringing down the conversation. And then he just surrounds himself with people who you'll disagree with on theory and on motivation.

I don't agree with this distinction, I don't believe there are many Republican politicians who aren't personally corrupt and I actually believe Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan are considerably more evil than Trump.

"Much" more sane? Like who in the GOP field was "much" more sane than Trump?
It's the hole that Republicans themselves dug into. For 8 years the rethoric has been inanely over the top. After that barrage of indoctrination a candidate like Trump, who is bonkers enough to actually believe in that BS because he has the cognitive dissonace to do so. The man is clearly delusional. But it does connect with the hate bred by pundits losing their marbles and their audience sucking it up.

The other candidates gave the impression of dutifully following the required narrative, while Trump dove into that crap mouth wide open. Which ironically made him the more honest candidate.

Top Bottom