Trump Indicted!

What you are referring to as "systems playing out" is actually a conspiracy of the commons. Blessed by Uncle Joe, or worse. But setting aside your viewpoint and mine, what is the perception of the public?

So what you are saying is that you support crime and treason. And that they should not be prosecuted if it's your side getting it. But rather you want to weaponize the justice system against your enemies. Just like any true commie or fascist would.

Gori thinks Biden is going to win. Do you agree?
I have no idea. I feel like he will win, but I can't point to a reason. In my orbit Biden will get about 4% of the vote so I don't feel well positioned to know. In my orbit Trump won easily last time. Nobody here trusted the election basically.

Okay, is that your justification for what? Rigging a subsequent election? Do you just want a democracy in which only certain types of people can vote?
The only election rigging that has happened in the past 5 decades was attempted by Trump and the GOP. The only Shouting about rigged elections has been done by the election rigger, Trump and his enablers and supporters. The only party trying to deny voters the right to vote have been Republicans. If you are gong to accuse the Democrats of such things, put up the evidence.

Ongoing GOP robo calls to black voters to keep them from voting
Shortening the time for early voting and absentee voting
Reducing the number voting places in democratic cities to create long lines and travel issues for city voters.
Purging voter rolls to deny legitimate voters from voting.
Denying food and water to those waiting in long voting lines
Claiming election fraud when there isn't any
Trying to overturn the 2020 results when the vote was secure and honest
Citizens united court ruling to allow unlimited money into the election process

gerrymandering is a wholly different and larger issue.

Imagine thinking that going after political enemies with trials, will magically end with Trump.
But what is far worse, is that usefuls believe that political speculating literally plays no role. That's why they are such usefuls, and both of the US parties, which both are obviously right-wing, can rely on them.
Imo the only good scenario would be to wait until the election is over, and then - since the justice system should not rely on who is in government - move for trials etc. Not set a precedent for someone who has a clear chance of winning, being prevented from running, and think that was simply justice; your usefulness won't be helping future generations.

Nicely parroted dear usefull.

Those who believe the Trump indictments are politically motivated are usefulllll idiots.

I bet you are a big fan of Ann Coulter.
How about addressing the post?

Does that torpedo the rigged election nonsense perhaps?
I hear empty phrases all around, with no evidence.
Courts have seen no evidence.
Oh, but there is so much evidence!
There is the Kraken (Powel, "no reasonable people would believe the bollocks I spouted, only usefull idiots", her words.)

It's a political witchtrail!
Any evidence for that?
No! But it makes me feel better than others because I'm so edgy and shizz.
We must not set a precedence of convicting criminals!

Last edited:
It's preposterous that the American people were allowed to vote for the candidate of their choice?
No, it's preposterous that the American people used their vote for a Donald Trump.

edit: beat to the punch by Akka. Yes, that's my meaning.

But, of course, do keep in mind that I was just being jocular. Sommer had set up a list of "It is preposterous that"s and I just pushed them back one earlier step.

Nicely parroted dear usefull.
The irony of managing to misspell useful.
I am afraid it's getting too easy to be annoyed by a post, but I doubt it's a good idea to turn generalizations into "no you". Don't worry, I didn't have you in mind, and if I did I wouldn't spell it out.

Last edited:
The irony of managing to misspell useful.
I am afraid it's getting too easy to be triggered by a post, but I doubt it's a good idea to turn generalizations into "no you". Don't worry, I didn't have you in mind, and if I did I wouldn't spell it out.
What is the irony? That you judge on spelling mistakes?

Yeah ... that is in fact irony.

The irony is that you are quicker to post than check what you posted, if you need it spelled out :p
Imo it'd be nice to refrain from commenting on posters. Afaik it is also against forum rules=> if someone says that x people are something, it shouldn't mean you are unleashed to say "you are something" as supposed retort.

The irony is that you are quicker to post than check what you posted, if you need it spelled out :p
Can you tell me which of the indictments are politically motivated?

Imo it'd be nice to refrain from commenting on posters. Afaik it is also against forum rules=> if someone says that x people are something, it shouldn't mean you are unleashed to say "you are something" as supposed retort.
Is it better to skirt around it? Alright. I apoligize for directly addressing you and I'll change my statement to:

Those who believe the Trump indictments are politically motivated are usefulllll idiots.

Better? :)

Their mental capacity is known. They are idiots.
Even if x were idiots, such isn't to be posted when part of x are in the forum. It's one of the reasons I left it more general, for such people are indeed very useful to the parties.

My issue with Trump being put on trial (assuming he is found guilty and can't run) is that the attempt is to make it before the general election. If this was about justice, why have the timeframe of up to this election?
Even if there is presidential immunity for all charges (?), he can only be potus for roughly the next 4 years, so trials/convictions (=justice served) would apply still.
In other words, there isn't any use thinking that it's not about the election - if it was justice alone, it could wait: people routinely do stuff and pay only after x years/trial process concludes.

Last edited:
Even if x were idiots, such isn't to be posted when part of x are in the forum. It's one of the reasons I left it more general, for such people are indeed very useful to the parties.

My issue with Trump being put on trial (assuming he is found guilty and can't run) is that the attempt is to make it before the general election. If this was about justice, why have the timeframe of up to this election?
Even if there is presidential immunity for all charges (?), he can only be potus for roughly the next 4 years, so trials/convictions (=justice served) would apply still.
In other words, there isn't any use thinking that it's not about the election - if it was justice alone, it could wait: people routinely do stuff and pay only after x years/trial process concludes.

If it was about justice alone, it would have been done 2 years ago. He's been given vastly more leniency than any person receiving a fair trial could possibly expect. If they wait until after the election, the damage will be done.

I bet you are a big fan of Ann Coulter.
This does not provide any actual list of Democratic election rigging. It does divert the conversation, though, away from your claim of it.

Has nothing to do with the elections, K. This has been going on for a long time with the timing due mainly to delay tactics from the defense. (Trump shoulda already been prevented from running almost four years ago when he was impeached.)

Top Bottom