UK CFC Meet 2010

Are you interested in coming?

• Total voters
Sometime mid-late september is all that we have ambiguosly conjectured upon thus far.

Please allow me to repeat my important announcement so it is not lost on the last page:

Daftpanzer said:
So looks like I am going to be starting my postgraduate course the last weekend in September... Does that count me out for this meet, if its still going ahead?

Also, just something I want to put out there, I have a house to myself for the first two weeks of August, if anyone wants wild parties or wants to visit Blackpool (I live in St Annes nearby). The only problem is its a bungalow... got a converted attic/loft tho

Sounds good. All I need now is to win the lottery so I can pay for the trip and hope that exams don't happen to be in that same week :crazyeye:

Where is this supposed to take place as well?

After the enivatable ten pages of bickering it'll be Soho. The scotts will sulk, but some people will fly in and the Londoners will use this to demonstrate it really was for the best and not just our being lazy.

Great stuff. Imma gonna be living on York after august so a London meet will be relativly easy to get to :D

Define 'easy'! It already takes two to three hours to get to London just from Gloucestershire, let alone from York!

York->LKX ~2h's no changes.

York is on the main line.

Bah. Bloody West Country changes :(

I went to York by coach once, big mistake, had to wake up at 5am and it took 6 hours.

It's looking very likely that I'll be around then (if that doesn't put people off...).
Dammit! It's the mods cops!
Plotinus said:
Soho sounds good. If Takhisis makes it I'll buy him a drink.
Sure, as long as you can also pay for a plane ticket from Buenos Aires. :( And another one back to here, if you please ;).

Seriously I can't do anything later than the weekend of 16-18th of sept, so what say you guys? I seem to recall one or two people going back to uni at that time.

I start uni on the 6th of September, so probably won't make it. I'm living in London for a few weeks at the moment. So near yet so far...

One day I'm totally gonna come to one of these.

Your not busy on weekends when you go to uni...

Top Bottom