UK facists Win seats in European Parliament

... what does the EU do for the UK?
Money. Money. Money.

Plus together we stand alot more chance of standing up to China, Russia, USA, Japan than we would do individually.

And things like co-operation on crime, global warming, easy movement for citizens etc.

But... but... they want to outlaw bent bananas and only allow straight cucumbers this is an outrage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who cares about prosperity when we have serious issues like fruit and vegetables to deal with.

Money. Money. Money.

Plus together we stand alot more chance of standing up to China, Russia, USA, Japan than we would do individually.

And things like co-operation on crime, global warming, easy movement for citizens etc.

And how does the UK make money of this arrangement that couldn't be made via a free trade agreement of some sort.

And how does the UK make money of this arrangement that couldn't be made via a free trade agreement of some sort.
If you want intricate details of the E.U go google it, cuz thats all i'm going to do! I'm not a genius on the details etc, but the whole idea is to create a trade agreement for many countries all together which is benificial and 'fair'.

Plus when I talk about money i'm also reffering to money for community projects and so forth.

Actually Mise probably knows alot more than me on the matter...

America loves to punch small bespectacled kids in the face, the EU is a big boy we can gang up with when it comes to trade negotiations.

If you want intricate details of the E.U go google it, cuz thats all i'm going to do! I'm not a genius on the details etc, but the whole idea is to create a trade agreement for many countries all together which is benificial and 'fair'.

Plus when I talk about money i'm also reffering to money for community projects and so forth.

How does a fair trade agreement help Britain economically? Wouldn't a "fair" trade agreement disproportionally help the poorer nations of Europe while hurting the richer ones?

At least provide leads for him to follow up on, if you're going to tell him to go google something..

One of the major ones would be the fact that companies who set up in the UK have access to the whole EU market without any tariffs or barriers to movement of their goods. It makes the UK a lot more attractive for investors.

One of the major ones would be the fact that companies who set up in the UK have access to the whole EU market without any tariffs or barriers to movement of their goods. It makes the UK a lot more attractive for investors.
Well every country has it, Switzerland or Norway also..todays point is make common tarrifs againist big big non-european import - USA, China or Africa. But main point of EU is donate French agriculture (I think that Great Britain has some exception, therefore hasnt main reason to stay there). Another one is giving work to people employed in European bueraucracy, free movement of criminals and donations to corrupted projects.

Again your blinkered perception of Britain seems to come mainly from a television satire

:lol: I was waiting when this one will come :lol:

without much idea about the range of opinions in the UK about the EU. While it is true that a majority (including myself) are sceptical about the running of the EP and what we actually get from it, 2/3 of us would not favour a withdrawal from the EU but are not quite ready to embrace the Euro yet.

Yes, that's very British - let's stay, but let's undermine the whole thing all the time to prevent it from becoming effective and strong. This British attitude is perhaps even more dangerous than your fervent euroscepticism.

That does not mean that Britain is generally anti-Europe in the way you misrepresent us. Gross exagerrations based on comic satires and deliberate distortions of the truth will do little to make your case or encourage sceptics in this country from altering their perceptions.

This is so funny - I mentioned Yes Minister two times and you actually believe that I draw all my knowledge from it. How silly is that?

Anyway, Britain is generally anti-EU, it's people don't feel European not nearly as much as the continentals, the press spits the vilest slander of the EU, its government is contantly in opposition to more integration and every chance it gets it tries to act on its own, maintain a distance from the "inferior" continentals (you don't say it, but that's how most of you feel so there is no point in denying that) and foster "special relationships" with the US and other English speaking ex-colonies.

My question stays - if you feel so uneasy in the EU and don't like the direction in which it is trying to progress, why the heck are you staying? Get out, renegotiate the trade treaties and other stuff and you will be free to build your island paradise without the evil Brussels sniffing around and telling you what you have to do.

If BNP is the only party really talking against harmful immigration policies and Islamofascism, then they would deserve even more support. Immigration from muslim countries and from 3th world is destroying Europe culturally, socially and economically.

I would rather say you have 70 reason to be ashamed and 2 reasons to be proud.
personally, I believe the above state of mind is doing much more harm to europe than immigration ever could...

But... but... they want to outlaw bent bananas and only allow straight cucumbers this is an outrage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who cares about prosperity when we have serious issues like fruit and vegetables to deal with.
:goodjob: absolutely :)

Well the BNP and their supporters are down on immigrants so that means they will be in a proper state if they need to go to hospital if we kick all the immigrant doctors and nurses out of the country.

They (the BNP and their racist supporters) don't need kicking out they need their racist faces kicking in.

So you really think there would be no hospitals if there where no immigrants. Thats why Japan's life expectancy is at a third world level.

There are loads of unemployed englishmen who can man the hospitals. One of the main reasons why we have immigration is to increase the supply of labour. Something that is in plentiful supply is cheap. If millions of workers where repatriated and millions of Chinese people stopped producing goods sold in Britain there would be an extreme shortage of labour. Every man would have a good job. Sure the financial district of London would collapse and the GNP would go down but the working man would benifit greatly.

So you really think there would be no hospitals if there where no immigrants. Thats why Japan's life expectancy is at a third world level.

There are loads of unemployed englishmen who can man the hospitals. One of the main reasons why we have immigration is to increase the supply of labour. Something that is in plentiful supply is cheap. If millions of workers where repatriated and millions of Chinese people stopped producing goods sold in Britain there would be an extreme shortage of labour. Every man would have a good job. Sure the financial district of London would collapse and the GNP would go down but the working man would benifit greatly.
How about just shipping the unemployed off to another place like how Britain used to do in the 18th century. Oh...

Cool Al, I've always wanted to be operated on by unemployed Englishmen.

We have a chronic shortage of British doctors and nurses, in fact some NHS trusts have to pay to send people abroad for treatment.

But let's just invent a strawman (Japanese healthcare) instead to justify your vile racist hate. When the backlash starts the fascist scum are going to be the ones needing to use the A&E departments anyway. "Don't sew my head up, you are not an Englishman. I demand an English doctor now!!!!".

I doubt very many people oppose the EU as an economic union; those advocating full withdrawal are just plain delusional.

This, pretty much. Most people are fine with an economic union. I don't think I've met anybody who thinks that's a bad idea.

How about just shipping the unemployed off to another place like how Britain used to do in the 18th century. Oh...
The differences is that they where Brittish. This time we would be sending them home.
Cool Al, I've always wanted to be operated on by unemployed Englishmen.
I am fully convinced that there are thousands of highly qualified people in England who never got into med school.

In what way is it good that england takes all the doctors from Africa. Over a third of all med school grads in Africa move abroad. This is colonialism.
We have a chronic shortage of British doctors and nurses, in fact some NHS trusts have to pay to send people abroad for treatment.
Raise the wages for the NHS workers.
But let's just invent a strawman (Japanese healthcare) instead to justify your vile racist hate. When the backlash starts the fascist scum are going to be the ones needing to use the A&E departments anyway. "Don't sew my head up, you are not an Englishman. I demand an English doctor now!!!!".

Oh yes not wanting to go extinct is racist. You multicultis are going to need a lot of medical attention the day that your part of town is full of immigrants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08r59vfVvqA

swedes arent a race and can therefore not go extinct, silly.

imermixing with homo sapiens of other phenotypes doesnt do anything to the human race but strenghtening the gene pool.

Top Bottom