UN suspends Gazan aid operation

Oh, yea. I'm JUST like Hamas...

Hell, I'm basically Osama bin Laden.

The UN got their just reward. Deal with it.

It's a warzone, if they are unwilling to accept the danger they shouldn't be there in the first place. I'm glad they realized that.

Oh, yea. I'm JUST like Hamas...

Hell, I'm basically Osama bin Laden.
Tell me the difference. They believe their anger with a country justifies the death of innocents, you believe your anger with a group justifies the death of innocents. In fact not only justifies it, but it is actually comical when it happens.

Oh, think of the innocents!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yea, where's that action when innocents are TARGETTED.

I'd like to here someones response to this.

Tell me the difference.
I already told you. I'm Osama bin Laden. Stop badgering me.

But note: I'm not angry about anything (except targetting civilians). I'm not a Jew and I'm not an Arab; I got no dog in this fight. I just call em like I see em.

And I will not be shedding any tears for the UN, who sticks it's nose where it doesn't belong and gets it shot off.

I just think it's hilarious that everyone thinks the UN is the end all be all of goodness in the world. Two aid workers die, and they summarily stop providing aid to a few hundred thousand people. What a super group. They have big balls.

Perhaps the loss of UN aid will teach the Palestinians that Hamas needs to be usurped. I'm glad the UN is not coddling them anymore. Let them deal with the consequences of their actions and inactions. It's the only way people learn.

This is also a real good message for the UN to send to despots all over the world. Kill two of our workers and we'll quit.

This is also a real good message for the UN to send to despots all over the world. Kill two of our workers and we'll quit.

Well I was going to post a remark about certain bombing of marines and withdrawel by President Reagen. Or about sending arms in exchange for hostages. But tempers and post are already reaching boiling point but you get the idea.

We had the peace process derailed by an assasination, then the democratic elections which saw hamas take power, now Isreal been provoked into a full scale incursion. The place is a mess and cheering on the death of UN aid workers isnt helping.

You can support the Isreal military action without sounding like a neocon.

What, do you think I support Reagans actions in regards to Beirut? Do you think I supported that cutting run? Excuse me while I :lol: .

I am a Neo-Con. And I don't make love to a blow up doll with a portrait of Reagan taped to its head. His presidency was not infallable, and I for one, am not afraid to admit it.

What, do you think I support Reagans actions in regards to Beirut? Do you think I supported that cutting run? Excuse me while I :lol: .

I am a Neo-Con. And I don't make love to a blow up doll with a portrait of Reagan taped to its head. His presidency was not infallable, and I for one, am not afraid to admit it.

Just pointing out the irony within an over simplistic statement. It took some radical changes in stratergy in Iraq to even get to where we are now. Thats despite instance on using massive force to slow problems which turned out to be counterproductive.

Well see if this incursion has the right effect. After all the Fatah control west bank is at least not going backwards.

It's only over simplistic if you're a hypocrite. I'm not that guy.

It took some radical changes in stratergy in Iraq to even get to where we are now.

But I thought Bush never admits mistakes and just lies! How can this be??

I've got a radical change idea:

Hamas gets wiped from the face of the map. Is that a radical enough change in policy for you?

Thats despite instance on using massive force to slow problems which turned out to be counterproductive.
Get with the program. The surge worked. Read the news or something.

When you kill the worst of the badguys, even if they use their children like dogs, things get better. Deal with it.

Hamas gets wiped from the face of the map. Is that a radical enough change in policy for you?
Deal with it.

you arent stupid enugh to think if you killed every member of Hamas tomorrow there would be peace, are you?

lol i don't care about dead aid workers lol I laugh at that becuz i'm so tough and unfeeling lol bahahahaha look at me look how detached and apathetic i can be to the opponents of my ideology lol

lol i don't care about dead aid workers lol I laugh at that becuz i'm so tough and unfeeling lol bahahahaha look at me look how detached and apathetic i can be to the opponents of my ideology lol
Keyboard badasses, amusing Ziggy since 2001 :thumbsup:

you arent stupid enugh to think if you killed every member of Hamas tomorrow there would be peace, are you?
We'd still have Islamic Jihad, the PFLP, the Muslim Brotherhood, al-Qaeda, the clerics in Iran, RESPECT, that weirdo-lookin' Bashar Assad in Damascus, Hezbollah, the Saudi royal family, CAIR, whatever is left of the PLO, various communist/Marxist groups, and the Russians.

So it ain't over til it's over.

Top Bottom