Watermelon Question - Do you eat the Black Seeds?

What Seeds do you eat from a watermelon?

• I eat all the seeds

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Only the White ones

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Only the Black Ones

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • I spit out all the seeds

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • I only buy Seedless Watermelons

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Poland is X Option

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters

TheLastOne36

Deity
Do you?

I eat all the seeds, I see no harm.

edit: Also,

How much of the Watermelon do you eat? I eat it down till when it turns white, so I eat all the Red and Green stuff.

I hate people who spit out the seeds. Losers. Its not hard to chew them biznatch

Poll Added, Also new question:

How much of the Watermelon do you eat? I eat it down till when it turns white, so I eat all the Red and Green stuff. I find people who leave out the Green Part should go live in Africa for the rest of their life.

I eat all the soft part of it. I don't eat any of the seeds.

We used to be told that if we ate watermelon seeds(and those of any other plant for that matter), plants would grow in our stomachs. :lol:

I eat only the white seeds. I also eat only the red part.

I prefer seedless watermelons for this reason. I hate spitting out seeds.

You guys should all be sent to Africa for leaving out so much of a meal!

I'm sorry that we all can't live in a glorious Third World, poverty and starvation-stricken, African Empire like that one country everyone always assumes is in Eastern Europe. :( :lol:

On a more serious note, I'm just a picky eater, and old habits die hard. I reject fish the moment it's put in front of me, and I also reject plenty of watermelon as well. :) I don't get to eat it much anyway, what with being in the desert now and such. :cry:

Seedless watermelons still have the white seeds, so I eat those. But not the black ones, when I have seeded ones.

And I eat down about half-way through the white part. I kinda like the tart taste.

I pick out the seeds then salt and bake them (not unlike sunflower seeds). The skin and rind get composted, though sometimes I'll blend the rind into a smoothe for a thicker texture.
Seedless watermelons still have the white seeds, so I eat those. But not the black ones, when I have seeded ones.

And I eat down about half-way through the white part. I kinda like the tart taste.

No they don't. The white part in a seedless watermelon is an empty protective coat.

I'm sorry that we all can't live in a glorious Third World, poverty and starvation-stricken, African Empire like that one country everyone always assumes is in Eastern Europe. :( :lol:

On a more serious note, I'm just a picky eater, and old habits die hard. I reject fish the moment it's put in front of me, and I also reject plenty of watermelon as well. :) I don't get to eat it much anyway, what with being in the desert now and such. :cry:

You making fun of them? racist. isn't it too much effort to pick out or spit out the seeds?
It is people like you who waste food that are the causes of poverty and starvation.
WASTE NOTHING! EAT IT ALL!!!!!
Which incidentally I eat as much of the bark as I can.

I don't eat the black seeds because I replant them

I don't eat it, it literally tastes of water!
Yeah, it's really bland. I don't know if it's maybe just the stuff we get imported here or what, but you're better off with honeydew. It actually tastes of something.

Top Bottom