• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

What are you going to do after dollar's collapse?

In all fairness moving to SE Asia might be a good idea for the frustrated men Snorrius is describing, if they do really exist. Not because the women there will meet their expectations (I very much doubt that), but because it's a big change of life, broaden their horizons, and generally make them more interesting people.

I hope not. Delinquent girls who copulate in museums, put frozen chickens in their "secret places", and throw cats into managers in McDonald's are not my type.

I suggest that your choice of expression here may be a symptom - or perhaps a cause - of your problem.

I suggest that your choice of expression here may be a symptom - or perhaps a cause - of your problem.
Russian culture is less brute than American. We tend to use euphemisms in such cases much more often, and you should keep in mind English is not my native language -- my choice of words can be wrong. In any case I am fascinated by people who try to make deliquency of putting frozen chickens to vagines -- to be my problem. Well, maybe it is a norm in USA -- shoplifting frozen chickens by using unorthodox means of concealment but it is surely not in Russia.

Btw, sorry, if I stepped over your heroes. I will cite Carlyle:

«It is certain, whatever gods or fetishes a man may have about him, and pay tithes to, and mumble prayers to, the real religion' that is in him is his practical Heroworship, "Whom or what do you in your very soul admire, and strive to imitate and emulate ; is it God's servant or the Devil's ?»

If you worship the likes of Voina, if you take them as fighters for the Greater good, well... My sincere condolences.

How big is their "Nature's Pocket" that it can accommodate a whole frozen chicken to shoplift?

So you hero-worship Carlyle, a man who wrote in favour of re-establishing slavery and whose marriage was hailed as an act of divine mercy for making only two people, rather than four, permanently miserable?

So hey.. Snorrius, you didn't answer my question about your arranged marriage. Who is responsible for pairing you up for a worthy mate?
How are we ever gonna get to Mars if we have to spend so much time and trouble finding a mate for our spawn?

So you hero-worship Carlyle, a man who wrote in favour of re-establishing slavery and whose marriage was hailed as an act of divine mercy for making only two people, rather than four, permanently miserable?
It is surely more fitting for a decent man to hero-worship Victorian genius, who is on par with Shakespeare, than shoplifters and delinquents.

If one hero-worships Carlyle, he may want to write a book.

If one hero-worships «art-group» Voina, he may want to... well, shoplift a chicken? :D We surely should not expect anything decent from a man like this.

So hey.. Snorrius, you didn't answer my question about your arranged marriage. Who is responsible for pairing you up for a worthy mate?

It is a good question, but I decided to make a separate, more serious, thread. Here we discuss basements, chickens and Nature's pockets!

This thread officially entered "we elbowed Poe's Law in the face and then put on the remains as a mask to warn the others".

Well, even though Anglo-Saxons now terrorize world with equality, democracy and other nonsense, there was time of real cultural greatness. They were not always ridiculous as now even though one can hardly believe it these days.

This thread officially entered "we elbowed Poe's Law in the face and then put on the remains as a mask to warn the others".
I think Poe's Law is a bit strained. After all, f.e. Carlyle's pamphlets has a great deal of humour, satire and unorthodox as well reactionary thinking in them, and I still have yet to encounter a single "smile" in them so a reader would understand it is sarcasm here and here it is not.

Top Bottom