What are you watching on YouTube now ?

I agree it's the hook that sells that song. The verses are whatever :D

First time I heard this song I was searching another "Chloe" and I was like, who is this newb trying to make charts, she's on track but this isn't going anywhere.

Second time was a few days later on the radio and I shazamed it with no memory of it until the name popped up. Ugh, saved.

Best part is Lord Have Mercy ;p

It’s definitely terrible and I definitely saved it to my library

okay I think this song is terrible but she's a goddess
Medusa is a Titan, rather than a Goddess... technically... but yes, I enjoyed it very much. The fluidity of motion in the gold bikini was... hmmm... let's just say I liked the video. Also, the baseline reminded me of WAP... which... I enjoyed as well.:p

But yeah, I doubt anyone is winning any grammys for it... still... lawdaahvmercy;)

Last edited:
I would like to apologize to the world for the look of Manhattan: crowded, dirty,
noisy, uninhabitable, full of scum and villainy. :shake:
Whenever I am travelling to or through NYC I am always awestruck at the sheer magnitude of it and what a monumental testament it is to the capability of mankind... while simultaneously overwhelmed with a general feeling of "get me the hell out of here asap" :p

Is there a beautiful, futuristic looking city outside of east Asia? :dunno:

About time they had a lecture that involves some aspects of my great love, fluid dynamics. :)

Now this is a Dune movie I'd definitely watch:

Interesting take on Ukraine by a Prof of Pol Sci at the Uni of Chicago.

Bill Bailey: Larks In Transit At Royal Opera House

Top Bottom