What would you do if the USA actually nuked Iran?

I am fairly certain that "nuking" a country requires more than a presidential order. In any case, its a fantasy scenario that has no chance of being reality.

I would laugh, and then go to the fridge and open a nice can of shandy. Mmm.

If the US nuked Iran what would I do... Nothing at all. Probably wonder a bit how this would change foreign policy of other western nations towards the US. Also wonder how the American people got so removed from those who govern them.

However this is a complete fantasy scenario, I don't really get why people debate these hypothectical situation that are so far away from anythign remotely possible. I mean it's one thing to say "What if the US invaded Iran", at least that's possible, but it's not in anyones interest to use nuclear weapons agaisnt Iran.

If only Bush had another 4 years..... He can still change the constitution. If Caesar did it why shouldn't Bush ?

He isn't allowed change the constitution. Americans are pretty attached to theirs, and rightly so, it's one of the least changed it the world.

He isn't allowed change the constitution. Americans are pretty attached to theirs, and rightly so, it's one of the least changed it the world.

As pop says: "Don't mess with my constitution, please."

As Patriot acts and other fascist laws show , not enough attached , not enough attached.

But i agree Bush can not change it in that margin , in his remaining time but i am not so sure that he does not want to , or if given more time he wouldn't do it. I mean how hard is to convince MobBoss for example to give Bush another 4 years ?

Yeah, some people might through a hissy fit about it, but what are they going to do? They were too spineless to stand up to the Taliban, Iraq, and now Iran, WTF would they do to the most powerful country in the world?

I bet Russia is thinking the same thing right now.

As Patriot acts and other fascist laws show , not enough attached , not enough attached.

But i agree Bush can not change it in that margin , in his remaining time but i am not so sure that he does not want to , or if given more time he wouldn't do it. I mean how hard is to convince MobBoss for example to give Bush another 4 years ?

Pretty hard to be honest. The law says 8 years max, so he gets 8 years max.

If you think the Patriot Act is fascist, you would be amazed at what is going on in major cities with laws already on the books.

Dude.

I bet that it will be at least 50 years (and/or 10 presidents, whichever comes first) that someone wants to change the constitution for more terms. Not that I believe in the American populace's love of the constitution, or that anyone understands what the point of that amendment was. No, I think it will be that long before any president is popular enough (again) for people to cry for another term and a change to the constitution.

Of course, the first and only time someone had more than four terms was because he was riding on a wave of war-time popularity, no? So once WWIII breaks out...

You raised a sound point here. Wars makes a certain type of "leaders" , to be thought by the populace as being absolute necessary . If one manages to paint himself as the only one who can handle War , i have little doubt as to what Public opinion would want.

The more fierce,time consuming , and important to be won , the war is the more the public would be lead to such actions .

Top Bottom