Why Women are false and why I am not sexist for saying so

I might be going a bit off topic here, but the whole idea of the "succubus" interests me. It has roots in reality, right? Like, when you're younger, a teenager, you might feel a bit shy when talking to a pretty woman. I've seen some women "wrap men around their little finger" in my brief time as an adult. I've seen these succubuses get plenty of male attention in the shape of friends and boyfriends and get as much material benefit out of them as possible, she will keep the promise of a relationship as a carrot to entice you and keep your interest.

Even today, at my age: 22, I was at a New Years Party and there was this unbelievebly good looking woman. For the first time since I was 16 I couldn't think straight. My primal, manly brain was controlling my mind. Fortunately, I snapped myself out of this, a trick I learned at school and kept my rational mind. Euphoria ;) The alternative is falling under her spell and living your life enslaved.

The above gives certain woman such power over men in life. I urge everybody to beware of the succubus.

Bear in mind, the succubus is of your creation, not hers. The harm it causes, should it cause harm to anyone, will likely also come from your actions, not hers.

Bear in mind, the succubus is of your creation, not hers. The harm it causes, should it cause harm to anyone, will likely also come from your actions, not hers.

True, I don't have any sympathy for anybody who gets trapped like this. Yet the woman does deserve some blame when she is stringing someone along and exploiting them. That's wrong too.
People need to be warned though. Especially young men.

Additional, it's not like some women don't sometimes experience the same things with regard to a highly attractive man, either. I just don't see how there's a leap from this to the idea of a succubus, and calling it a "warning" almost reminds me of the old tales young men would be told of vagina dentata back in the day.

Yet the woman does deserve some blame when she is stringing someone along and exploiting them.

Often not her fault. True, communications studies will tell you "the message sent is the message received," yet, young men as you put it, are very good at being strung along when they aren't being strung along. They're also good at being manipulated when they want something very badly. The mere fact that somebody is desirable to a young man chock full of testosterone may mean he's manipulated by the very features that make her, her. Her smile, the timber of her voice, the pheremones, curve of the hips around her pants(other way around, duh), she often need do nothing directly manipulative at all to, in effect, manipulate him. And those things are not faults or her doing.

I've had some rather awkward conversations with a female inlaw of mine, when she was of the appropriate age, trying to convince her that the rather benign actions she was taking, and the favors she was receiving, were not simple friendship gestures. That acceptance of some of those favors, without romantic interest she hadn't perceived or guessed at, would cause hurt and bitterness later. The fact that she had to be proactive to prevent that harm, which she largely learned to do, was a step above and beyond simple decency.

I've had some rather awkward conversations with a female inlaw of mine, when she was of the appropriate age, trying to convince her that the rather benign actions she was taking, and the favors she was receiving, were not simple friendship gestures. That acceptance of some of those favors, without romantic interest she hadn't perceived or guessed at, would cause hurt and bitterness later. The fact that she had to be proactive to prevent that harm, which she largely learned to do, was a step above and beyond simple decency.

I do feel sorry for some of these woman. They get all these favours, smiles and compliments. They wrongly assume everybody else does too, fast forward 20 years and the world treats her like she is invisible. We are a shallow species.

I forgot to respond to this at first too:

True, I don't have any sympathy for anybody who gets trapped like this. Yet the woman does deserve some blame when she is stringing someone along and exploiting them. That's wrong too.

If the leading on is concious? Then yes. But it's often not nearly that clear-cut, and oftentimes a guy may feel like he's being "led on" when on reality he's just making assumptions about the woman(I thought this happened to me once when I was a good deal younger but looking back it really didn't), and if woman does happen to actually lead a guy on like that without meaning to(again, it's rarely the case), it's not really anyone's "fault" with blame needing to be assigned, sometimes life and love just happens. And again, men do it sometimes, too(I apparently did it late in high school when I didn't even know the girl thought anything about me until much later on), also intentionally and unintentionally. Just remember what happens when you make assumptions.

I do feel sorry for some of these woman. They get all these favours, smiles and compliments. They wrongly assume everybody else does too, fast forward 20 years and the world treats her like she is invisible. We are a shallow species.

You needn't feel that sorry. The reason this particular person tends to attract attention is that in certain moments her personality just, shines, for lack of a better word. While this society(and yes, probably biological factors at the root) does(do) age women "harder" than men and despite the general way this thread has progressed the fact that she'll age past the bracket inhabited by supermodels won't make her unattractive to interested parties.

It's the physically attractive, yet mean and not particularly interesting to talk to or accomplished people you should probably worry about. And worry would be more productive than sympathy. I feel the same about college athletes butchering their joints on the football field for essentially the exact same reason.

I might be going a bit off topic here, but the whole idea of the "succubus" interests me. It has roots in reality, right? Like, when you're younger, a teenager, you might feel a bit shy when talking to a pretty woman. I've seen some women "wrap men around their little finger" in my brief time as an adult. I've seen these succubuses get plenty of male attention in the shape of friends and boyfriends and get as much material benefit out of them as possible, she will keep the promise of a relationship as a carrot to entice you and keep your interest.

Even today, at my age: 22, I was at a New Years Party and there was this unbelievebly good looking woman. For the first time since I was 16 I couldn't think straight. My primal, manly brain was controlling my mind. Fortunately, I snapped myself out of this, a trick I learned at school and kept my rational mind. Euphoria ;) The alternative is falling under her spell and living your life enslaved.

The above gives certain woman such power over men in life. I urge everybody to beware of the succubus.

I'm not even sure what to make of this, and I've had some awful experiences with relationships.

I think I'm gonna go ahead and say that if you confidently and expressly make generalizations about the opposite sex, and truly, honestly believe these generalizations reflect the fundamental truth of the opposite sex, you deserve whatever comes your way in terms of misfortune and misunderstanding.

Wait, Quackers has just up and come out as a MGTOWer?

I guess this thread wasn't a total waste of time after all.

I'm not even sure what to make of this, and I've had some awful experiences with relationships.

I think I'm gonna go ahead and say that if you confidently and expressly make generalizations about the opposite sex, and truly, honestly believe these generalizations reflect the fundamental truth of the opposite sex, you deserve whatever comes your way in terms of misfortune and misunderstanding.

I'm not generalising.

Wait, Quackers has just up and come out as a MGTOWer?

I guess this thread wasn't a total waste of time after all.

I had to Google that. No, I'm not.

I recommend a king's sword of haste, Quackers.

I'm not generalising.

I've seen some women "wrap men around their little finger" in my brief time as an adult. I've seen these succubuses get plenty of male attention in the shape of friends and boyfriends and get as much material benefit out of them as possible, she will keep the promise of a relationship as a carrot to entice you and keep your interest.

this is a thing you posted

"Some" is the get-out-of-jail-free-card there useless ;)

I am still curious, if a man is not flaunting his "worth" how would a "menace" of such magnitude choose their victim?

Like trying to cure ourself from different sexual preferences? What kinds did you have in mind?
Like curing inclinations towards rage, jealousy, resentment, gluttony, lust, etc. & basic self-understanding in general.

As a society curing inclinations towards ethnocentrism, war, believing our own cultural stories unthinkingly, etc.

While this thread is incredibly entertaining, as is often the case when a bunch of dudes discuss what chicks really want on the internet, I feel a very important point has been overlooked. This post, by Gori the Grey, was quite amusing. I feel like it hasn't gotten the credit it deserves...
By a funny coincidence, on another forum where I'm active, I just came across the following story by a female German student.
That took effort, & was funny. Nicely done, Gori. :)

True, communications studies will tell you "the message sent is the message received,"

Actually, communication studies will tell you the opposite.

While this thread is incredibly entertaining, as is often the case when a bunch of dudes discuss what chicks really want on the internet, I feel a very important point has been overlooked. This post, by Gori the Grey, was quite amusing. I feel like it hasn't gotten the credit it deserves...

That took effort, & was funny. Nicely done, Gori. :)

Thanks Rob. I concluded that people looked past it because it superficially resembled a re-post of the OP. I'm glad at least one person noticed it for what it was and enjoyed it.

It's post #32, if people want to go back and marvel at my insight and wit.

I read it, found it poignant, just didn't bother replying. I suspect a lot of people did the same, instead of posting the obligatory "icwudt".

Top Bottom