Ready-Made 'standard' Multi-Figure Units

Sweet dude! Thanks a ton! I will now proceed to commit what will look sinful in ugliness... mwahahahaha you had best be thankful that it is illegal to post it! ;p

found a way to do it! Thanks for your help!

Still confused by one part of the directions, but I will rely on dumb luck (and you seeing the post in your tutorial area!) to figure it out!

Thanks!

When will u do the Conquest Units?

Why so? I mean, what's the point in allowing vanilla units modding, but banning PTW & C3C units from that? :hmm:

People with vanilla Civ3 could download these PTW & C3C units.

Now that most of PTW units are available via Internet, I think the ban isn't there anymore for them.

Edit : I mean the bonus units of PTW.

OK, I see the point... The only way to get past that would be to make a whole new set of units that go instead of the ones in pTW and C3C now, I guess...

OK, it took four hours, but I read this entire thread before posting.
I'm downloading all the zips one file at a time. (I'm on panzer at the moment.)
With most people having one version or the other of PTW, has the ban on the PTW multiunits been lifted?
If/when you make PTW multiunits, could you put them in a separate section, so we don't have to sort through the list for the new ones?
Or is this something you've already done, and it just hadn't been announced?
Does not having PTW specific units as multiunits mean that the PTW units will appear to be outnumbered by the Multiunits?
Will the Multiunits need to be installed in both the PTW folder, and the Vanilla civ folder for me to see multiunits in scenarios made for each type of game.
I've never found out how Civ III Gold Edition effects Vanilla Civ and PTW scenarios. Seems like I have the option to make scenarios for either one, depending on how I open the editor.
If anyone can clarify this or point me to the correct thread, I would definitely appreciate their help.

Supa said:
People with vanilla Civ3 could download these PTW & C3C units.

But wouldn't he be allowed to post MUnits for those untis if he used CFC-Created units graphics instead of the firaxis unit graphics? I mean, he used the APC for the MechInf, cause it looked better, didn't he?

artemisarrow said:
will u be creating mf units for the units in ptw and c3c, including the ones for austria?
Your Question was answered by Supa six posts above yours.

oh yes, I see
I've created them for a mod long time ago and as the mod was canceled, I stoped creating MF-Units, so some units from the extra-units and also some other WW2-units not finished
if needed I'll create the rest of the extra-units in the next free time (in August)

I always had to imagine that when I saw one unit that he represented several. now I don't have to. You did a most excellent job. Keep up the good work.

:cooool: :cooool: :cooool: :cooool: :cooool: :cooool: :cooool: :cooool: :cooool:

Top Bottom