A Brave New World

From Piedmont-Sardinia
To the Venetian Pact
Our attack on the Papal States was based on information from our "allies" in the Two Sicilie that we we're to come under attack, and as such we planned to make a joint move to stop this. The fact that our "allies" left us high and dry cannot be helped. But we make our petition to the Venetian Pact. We will stop the war at once if you wish, in order to resume our place in the alliance.

To The Papal States
We would like peace. We will make specific arangements through more private channels.

To: Sardinia-Piedmont

there were no plans to attack you. We are a religious institution for gods sake. But yes, negotiation for peace through private channels is good.

OOC: A religious institution with estates. Political reality: you are (still) a political institution. That can always be used as a reasonable argument. Of course, being boring Greece, I really have nothing else to do but comment randomly that are borderline spam because I'm commenting on in-character stuff. Ah, well.

OOC:I know :p . Just playing the innocent little pope role with a knife in his hands, appeals to me somehow

Yes! The Isle is MINE!

(...reads stats...)

WTF? I still have only 1 IC? Well! This calls for (censored) warfare!

I know I can defeat Massachuttes. I just need the nudge... :hmm:

Also, what if I blockaded the famous University of Hartford from Massachuttes.

Well, he has more men (4 Infantry and 4 reservists) than me (1 militia 3 Infantry and 3 reservists.) But I can (censored) my ships for their (censored) to produce mass effect... also I can (censored) the woods and northward. Or I can give Rhode Island Freedom (Bah!). Many chances for victory: but only a fast one.

You know you have a powerfull nation to your south, did you even think of talking to us and maybe securing our help? No you are too busy killing yourself, you brought this down on yourself. New York will not help Rhode Island anymore because of his incompetence. Good Day, Sir!

From Piedmont-Sardinia
To the Venetian Pact
Our attack on the Papal States was based on information from our "allies" in the Two Sicilie that we we're to come under attack, and as such we planned to make a joint move to stop this. The fact that our "allies" left us high and dry cannot be helped. But we make our petition to the Venetian Pact. We will stop the war at once if you wish, in order to resume our place in the alliance.

We will readmitt you on two conditions

1.) Withdraw from the Papal States
2.) Give your alliance warning when you plan to attack someone.

To: The Venetian Pact

How about as well having to pay reperations to the Papal States. Anything else is rather unacceptable.

OOC: Farow did you get my BOMBnes message?

Gaah! What's with these 16-hour 24-hour deadlines?

@EQ: Did the pact with the Ottomans go through? We did both agree to it publicly. Also, what was my PC invested in?

ooc: @ last you're confusing Tennessee and Kentucky. I didn't invade Georgia >_<

ic:
To Virginia
From Kentucky:

We whole heartedly condemn your invasion of Carolina. These acts of aggression against first Delaware and now Carolina show that you are just as bad, if not worse, than Governor Jackson when it comes to disturbing the peace and order of the region. Your entire 'royal' regime reeks of hypocrisy.

To France
From Kentucky:

Virginia has completely disregarded your ultimatum on containing the conflict in the southern region of the former united states. As much as we despise the Carolinians, we ask that you intervene in the name of peace and stability. We trust France as it was the main ally in our War of Independence.

To: All against Haiti

We have done our part and destroyed the navy of Haiti, we will not join in the land invasion but we will still lend naval support if needed.

To: Haiti

We STRONGLY suggest you surrender immediately.

To: Portugal

Thank you for your assistance. If you co-ordinate with us, you can help us secure the island.

From Piedmont-Sardinia
To the Ventian Pact and the Papal States
We will gladly remove ourselves from his Holiness' lands. And we agree to inform the Venetian pact of anymovements we make

We will readmitt you on two conditions

1.) Withdraw from the Papal States
2.) Give your alliance warning when you plan to attack someone.

Russia agrees.

Edit:
From Piedmont-Sardinia
To the Ventian Pact and the Papal States
We will gladly remove ourselves from his Holiness' lands. And we agree to inform the Venetian pact of anymovements we make

Welcome back to the Pact of Venice. Long live the liberators of the german states, the italian city-states, Moldavia, Wallachia, Transylvania, and Hungary!

To : The Venetian Pact

Us and Sardinia have come to a most amiable agreement including a non-agression pact.

From Piedmont-Sardinia
To the Venetian Pact

To The Papal States
We would like peace. We will make specific arangements through more private channels.

OOC: Wow okay.
IC:
To: Papal States

We did not pass such information to the Piedmont-Sardinians. In fact, they strongly urged us to attack you and encouraged us to attack the Austrians. As you can see, from our lack of actions, we did not agree to their proposals. Actions definitely speak louder than words.

The Treaty of San Juan

We the undersigned, the representatives of sovereign nations, agree to the following provisions of the American Prosperity League:

1) The Signing of a Mutual Defense Pact between our nations. Aggression against one member of the APL is aggression against all.

2) The Sharing of all technological blueprints to ensure mutual advancement.

3) Encouraging increased trade between our nations to foster stronger diplomatic ties.

4) Encouraging good will and friendship between all nations of the APL.

Signed
Emperor Pedro I of Brazil

Signed
Emperor Augustin of Mexico

EQ, I got the economic boom from finishing steam engine, and should have it done, but it says only 2/3

Great update though.

France, nous devons parler.

You know you have a powerfull nation to your south, did you even think of talking to us and maybe securing our help? No you are too busy killing yourself, you brought this down on yourself. New York will not help Rhode Island anymore because of his incompetence. Good Day, Sir!

OOC: Connecticut, not Rhode Island :p

To the Two Sicilies
From Piedmont Sardinia

You proposed the attack on the Papal States, stating they were becoming threatening. His Holiness has now proven to me that this is not the case, and we have sorted out all problems between us two, including a non-agression pact.

However, proposing such action then leaving us alone to take this action is betrayal and has caused a great deal of damage. You may consider the alliance of Italy null and void.

You may deny your actions as you wish, it will not change anything, and any damage it has caused has thankfully been resolved.

Top Bottom