Altered Maps 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Queeristan is either rainbow (my avatar), pink or mauve. Your choice.

I was originally going for pink, but I wanted something to stand out from cybrxkhan's purple
(A rainbow-pattern would take way too much work :p (I mean, unless you want to move to like Wyoming))

Anyway:
Spoiler :

I haven't said anything about Mexico being abolished, but I will at least recognise your claim

Spoiler :

You guys sure enjoy coastlines :p

The Kingdom of the Confederated States of America?

EDIT: It would look like this:
Spoiler :

JohannaK can be my tribute-paying vassal, I'm cool with that. I dunno what sort of tribute a gay Catalan dude ruling over one of the most liberal areas in the U.S. would offer me, though.

You could ask (or quarrel with) cybrxhan if you want western Arizona
I will however give you the rest for now

EDIT: Here it is (sorry J, I wanted to be a bit clever, but I will change it as soon as you come up with something else):
Spoiler :

Could you make the green of Nova Alba slightly lighter in shade? A forest green, rather than holly green.

So The J is basically Caesar/Legion and I'm the NCR. Kewl beans yo

I have edited the post above. Is that okay, Arakhor?
turns out some people think forest green is like the original colour I had :crazyeye:

That's fine, thanks. The capital of Nova Albion is named Glevum and it is located on the ruins of old Boston, in Suffolk County, Massachusetts.

I have added your capital, but I don't feel like posting again until some other change is made :p

Do you want to change name from "Nova Alba" to "Nova Albion"?

I don't know why I wrote "Albion". :confused: If I was going to change, I'd go for Nova Anglia, as a direct Latinisation of the previous name, but I was actually trying for a Latinisation of the Greek name for Britain, but for some reason just wrote 'Albion' anyway. Let's just assume that it's a post-modern Latin dialect and stick with "Nova Alba". ;)

Why "New South" Brabant? Is there a reference I'm missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom