Altered Maps X: Ten Time's a Altered Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh, I always used to make up my own maps and story lines to go with them when I was younger, I'll see if I can find any and try to post them later :)

By all means post them! I always like seeing other peoples worlds and projects; lets me see how well I feel I've done. I've made several other ones before, but this is the only one where the look, feel, and story all stuck with me, so I figured I'd share it. Maybe some other ones in the future.

By all means post them! I always like seeing other peoples worlds and projects; lets me see how well I feel I've done. I've made several other ones before, but this is the only one where the look, feel, and story all stuck with me, so I figured I'd share it. Maybe some other ones in the future.

I have tried looking for them but can't find the books I used to draw them in, I'll try again though as I would love to share them :)

The Stani-Arab War
Basically, what happened was that various Arab countries united, as well as everything which ended with -stan. Then they went into some sort of Cold War and invaded other countries for the sake of their power.
Hence:

Couldn't they just called the new country "Turkestan"? And doesn't Pakistan have more ties to Iran and India than it does with Central Asia?

Except that Pakistan's very name is an acronym for the former Indian regions it controls: Punjab, North-West Frontier Province (Afghan Province), Kashmir, Sind, and BaluchisTAN"

Except that Pakistan's very name is an acronym for the former Indian regions it controls: Punjab, North-West Frontier Province (Afghan Province), Kashmir, Sind, and BaluchisTAN"
Actually, that's a backronym. The name originally meant "Land of the Pure" in Urdu and Persian.

That said, the point stands. Pakistans connections to Central Asia are entirely historical, no more the natural basis of a political union than one between Germany and Northern Italy because they both used to be part of the Holy Roman Empire.

@Arakhor and Traitrofish: Really? I never knew that. That's neat.

The British Empire proper had moved their capital to the Americas after the French-Roman alliance invaded the British Isles and took it over. The British Throne moved to their colonies in America, where they had a large amount of territory, even after France regained the Louisiana territory. Britannia proper has much of the Americas, Australia, and India, plus Indochina. The country inhabiting the British Isles is Albion, a country mostly unrelated to the British Empire that had risen after the French Empire collapsed with the disastrous and short reign of Napoleon IV. In other words, Albion and Britain are separate political entities. But don't worry, with Britain's late entry into WWI, Albion become proper British territory.
Is Japan known as Area 11?

As I said, it's a union of all countries with a -stan at the end, hence I thought there'd be some connection (the Timurid empire I think)

Also the -stan is just a suffix that means "place" or "land", it's essentially the Middle/Central Asian equivalent of "-ia" or "-land".

If every secessionist movement (or at least close to it) from this Wiki page became independent

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Yellow= China

Dark Red= Soviet Union

Orange= Empire of Japan

Pink= British India

Blue= American Philippians

Spoiler :

Yellow= Spain

Blue= France (not Vichy, just regular France)

Dark Red= Soviet Union

Green= Italy

Blackish-Grey= German Rich

Pink= Britain

Try to guess what happened. Btw, year is 1942, a few days before OT (our Timeline)'s battle of Midway.

Attachments

• hahahahahahahahahaaahah.jpg
    hahahahahahahahahaaahah.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 414
  • WWII.jpg
    WWII.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 470
Well, the first guess I'd make is that the Martians beamed down an army of killer robots to help Franco's shattered country invade Portugal. :crazyeye:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom