Altered Maps X: Ten Time's a Altered Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Asia, China seems to have been able to retake the cities taken by Europe, Bangladash seems to have rebelled, and France and Holland seem to have been able to fight Japan.

In Europe, Spain conquered Portugal, Germany fought through the Maginot Line, Russia won the Winter War, and Italy grew some balls and was able to conquer Greece.

The Soviet Union has inexplicably taken part of Bessarbia, but the rest of it become an independent Moldova.

Germany completely ignored the easily-seized Netherlands, for one thing.

The German-Soviet border makes less than zero sense. British India seems to have been inexplicably emasculated.

No Venetia? Friuli? South Tyrol? Western Australia? That Serb part of Croatia? I'd also expect for Indonesia to be much more broken up than that.

That wiki page is no good, you hear :D

I'm still waiting for the altered map called "Ten Time". :)

Minangkabauland? Why.

No Venetia? Friuli? South Tyrol? Western Australia? That Serb part of Croatia? I'd also expect for Indonesia to be much more broken up than that.

That wiki page is no good, you hear :D

A wiki article missing information? I am shocked!

And most of things like Venetia, South Tyrol, Lombardy, etc. all had political groups listed that were part of Lega Nord, which was the main political group for Padania, so I just left it like that.

Matupoom isn't that wanted is it?

At least it got a seat (well, two, if you count the party list seats). 29 parties didn't.

The party is dominated by Muslims, so that partly explains why it got that seat in Muslim-majority Pattani.

By the way, Thailand got its first female prime minister.

Were the elections rigged?

EDIT: I ask this not because of the gender of the prime minister but because when I last heard, Thailand had a military coup.

Were the elections rigged?

EDIT: I ask this not because of the gender of the prime minister but because when I last heard, Thailand had a military coup.

Probably not; the For Thais landslide victory is the opposite of what most of the traditional elite wanted. Though I wouldn't dismiss bribery and electoral fraud.

Edit: yeah, the coup. The PM-elect is actually the sister of the guy who got thrown out in the last coup. This is Thailand, so there's a risk the military might try another one, but they'll need a good excuse. More likely though the party might get screwed by the Constitutional Court for inevitable corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom