[RD] Ask a Schizoaffective.

I'm getting so much insight about how much I've improved and the mistakes I've made my entire (mostly having to do with having taken the red pill but it took me way too long to do so).

I'm MUCH better human being than I was and yet, still not quite there yet, apparently.

Almost all the women I've tried dating have said one of the following:

"We are not on the same wavelength"

"You are very tense"

"You are a very serious person"

"You get angry too easily"

It is true that I'm tense (panic attacks fairly frequently) but the "angry" one surprised me.

I miss your Malcom X avatar, I liked it a lot better than your sportsball players.

I'm glad you're getting feedback ... what sorts of things do you think you might be angry about?

Keep in mind that defensiveness, bluntness, and vulgarity can all be interpreted as anger, even if that's not what you actually feel.

Keep in mind that defensiveness, bluntness, and vulgarity can all be interpreted as anger, even if that's not what you actually feel.

Do you think I'm too much like Daniel? :p

I miss your Malcom X avatar, I liked it a lot better than your sportsball players.

I'm glad you're getting feedback ... what sorts of things do you think you might be angry about?

If/when the Seahawks lose in the playoffs (or the Super Bowl) I'll go back to Malcolm X.

Can you make your avatar Seahawk from She-Ra? Then we both win! :)

I have never heard of She Ra what’s that ?

Malcolm X is back.

I have changed exponentially from the person I was. In spite of this, all I can do is contemplate and ruminate mistakes I've made in the past. Huge mistakes. Things I wish I could have done differently. People I've hurt and people who've hurt me.

All I can think of is negativity and why I hate my life and myself. I can't forgive myself for being the person I was when I was much younger and had a weaker grasp on reality.

I was very different then, compared to now. I was judgemental of others. I thought I was superior to the vast majority of the general population despite the fact that I had no rational reason whatsoever to think that. I held misogynistic opinions, again no rational reason for me (or anyone) to be that way. I held grudges and actively sought revenge. I was very defensive.

I am still tense, and angry, but anger is directed at different things now. Mostly just my past and how much I regret it. I was also very lazy, immature, and irresponsible.

I am at war with myself because I'm loathing the person I was and I can't let go of it.

Almost all the women I've tried dating have said one of the following:

"We are not on the same wavelength"

"You are very tense"

"You are a very serious person"

"You get angry too easily"

It is true that I'm tense (panic attacks fairly frequently) but the "angry" one surprised me.

These women always say things. If not these or that, then the opposite. There's just no way to get them satisfied. And if it seems to you she's satisfied, that is a bad omen!

Also, they can be anything they say is wrong about you without ever reflecting about that.

I have changed exponentially from the person I was. In spite of this, all I can do is contemplate and ruminate mistakes I've made in the past. Huge mistakes. Things I wish I could have done differently. People I've hurt and people who've hurt me.

All I can think of is negativity and why I hate my life and myself. I can't forgive myself for being the person I was when I was much younger and had a weaker grasp on reality.

I was very different then, compared to now. I was judgemental of others. I thought I was superior to the vast majority of the general population despite the fact that I had no rational reason whatsoever to think that. I held misogynistic opinions, again no rational reason for me (or anyone) to be that way. I held grudges and actively sought revenge. I was very defensive.

I am still tense, and angry, but anger is directed at different things now. Mostly just my past and how much I regret it. I was also very lazy, immature, and irresponsible.

I am at war with myself because I'm loathing the person I was and I can't let go of it.
Therapy can help you work through these feelings.

Time also helps.

These women always say things. If not these or that, then the opposite. There's just no way to get them satisfied. And if it seems to you she's satisfied, that is a bad omen!

Also, they can be anything they say is wrong about you without ever reflecting about that.

sexist bullcrap

if you think "there's no way to get women satisfied", then the problem might be on your side. most of the women I've been with have been satisfied in more way than one.

It's true but it's also true for men (or at least for myself, I am hard to satisfy)

It helps to understand that the female reproductive cycle is about 20-25 years vs like pretty much unlimited after 13 for us. So they don't have as much time to f-around as us and will get pissed and give up on dudes more quickly out of necessity whereas we can drag our heels getting our lives together for decades & still eventually settle down and have a family.

It's true but it's also true for men (or at least for myself, I am hard to satisfy)

It helps to understand that the female reproductive cycle is about 20-25 years vs like pretty much unlimited after 13 for us. So they don't have as much time to f-around as us and will get pissed and give up on dudes more quickly out of necessity whereas we can drag our heels getting our lives together for decades & still eventually settle down and have a family.

sort of true, though your underlying assumption is that every woman is heterosexual, wants kids (hello @Lemon Merchant ), and wants kids in a "societally accepted range of age". I know women over 45 that have had kids. of course there's medical issues, but it's certainly not a thing of impossibility.

No kids for me, I'm afraid. I'm allergic. ;)

sort of true, though your underlying assumption is that every woman is heterosexual, wants kids (hello @Lemon Merchant ), and wants kids in a "societally accepted range of age". I know women over 45 that have had kids. of course there's medical issues, but it's certainly not a thing of impossibility.
Strange assumption. Everyone's sexuality is a product of evolution regardless of sexual orientation or whether or not they actually reproduce.

Top Bottom